Enjoy a world of great technological products thanks to Microsoft Store. The store has everything you need from computers to genuine Microsoft software programs.
Microsoft is one of the most recognisable brands in the world. The company is known for its wide range of software programs, computers, computer accessories and much more. Some of the categories you will come across include: Office, Windows, Surface, Xbox and accessories just to mention a few.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your computer with the latest Windows system or are after the latest Xbox, this online Microsoft Store has something from the gamer, to students, to developers.
Microsoft Store promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
Top items from Microsoft Store
Purchase the Xbox One S from Microsoft Store
Microsoft's slimmer, 4K console is now available.View details
How do I use my Microsoft Store promo code?
- Browse through the various promo codes from above, available to use in the Microsoft and click on the one you'd like to use.
- This will safely redirect you to the online store and start browsing through the various products and categories.
- Click on the category of products you wish to buy.
- Click on the product you're interested in purchasing.
- Make your selections and click on 'add to cart'.
- Proceed to review your purchase and checkout.
- Use your promo code at this point in the cart to get your discounted price then click on 'next'.
- Follow the usual checkout prompts to complete your purchase.
Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from the Microsoft Store and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Microsoft Store
- Free shipping: The Australian Microsoft Store offers free shipping on all their products. Buyers do not need codes to access free shipping and this is not limited offer. Free shipping is available every day.
- Free returns: Unlike most online stores, Microsoft offers hassle free returns with all your purchases. Buyers can get a full refund on their purchases provided they return the products within 14 days.
- Customer support: Microsoft is dedicated to ensuring that its customers get the best support that they can. Customer service is available via live chat and email.
- Pre-orders available: You can pre-order the latest products in the market. Pre-orders can be cancelled at any time before the product is released.
- Short refund period. The timeline for returns is quite short at just 14 days.
Shipping guide for Microsoft Store
Microsoft uses TOLL to ship all its Australian orders. Currently, shipping is free on all products and the store requires a full street address in order to make deliveries. Delivery times will differ depending on the delivery region and this will range from 2 business days to 10 business days. Deliveries are only made on weekdays and this is because TOLL does not make weekend deliveries or during public holidays.
You can track your order through your Microsoft Store account. The store will issue a tracking number which you will use to track your order.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Microsoft Store
Before you return any product, find help online using the Microsoft Support website or call Sales and Support. The store has a hassle free return policy and they will issue you with a full refund provided your request is made within 14 days. All returns have conditions and Microsoft Store requires that you return the item in its original state without signs of damage or wear. All returns must bear all the original documentation, receipt, manuals, accessories and manufacturers packaging.
Microsoft Stores allows you to cancel pre-order items before release. You can get in touch with customer support for more information on this.
About Microsoft Store and its history
Microsoft Corp. is a multinational company that is known for its software programs, innovative tech products, services and solutions. The company was established in 1975 and its products and services are accessed all over the world. The company has various subsidiaries under its belt all of which offer technology solutions to clients.
In Australia, you can access the Australian Microsoft Store online for greater convenience and here you will find a broad range of products. These include: Windows phones, Apps, games, software programs, laptop and desktop computers and much more. For all your technology solutions, go to Microsoft Store.