Revolution Beauty: How to get your hands on it in Australia
Formerly known as Makeup Revolution, Revolution Beauty is an affordable cult beauty brand. This is where you can buy it online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Revolution Beauty in Australia
- Priceline is one of Australia's leading health and beauty retailers. It's no surprise the super-store carries the iconic Revolution Beauty range – both makeup and skincare.
- Free standard shipping is available on orders over $50.
- Join Priceline's Sister Club and receive exclusive member benefits, plus all the latest news.
- Craving a beauty haul? You're in luck because ASOS offers free delivery on orders over $100.
- If you're buying more than your bank account can handle, ASOS has Afterpay. You can shop now and pay later with four easy instalments.
- Are you a student? Make your purchase with a sweet 10% student discount – thank us later.
- BEAUTYBAY is not only home to iconic brands like Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Lunar Beauty and Melt Cosmetics – but you can also get your hands on the full Revolution range.
- Did you accidentally pick up the wrong shade of concealer? As long as it's unused, unopened and has all the original seals, you can return it within 14 days.
- Sign up to TRIBE and get exclusive perks to use when you shop.
- Glam Raider was one of the first Aussie stores to acquire Revolution Beauty. This is where you can find the entire collection, plus tons of other cult beauty brands.
- Free express shipping is valid on orders over $70.
- Is the price of your order looking rather high? No worries, Glam Raider offers Afterpay, Zip and Laybuy.
Latest news from Revolution Beauty
Find out when you can shop the collaborative line that's simply meant to be.Read more…
Find out when and where you can shop the love-themed eyeshadow palettes, concealers, blushes and highlighters.Read more…
Halloween is just weeks away and your favourite affordable beauty brand is here to help make it an absolute scream.Read more…
We're picking these as new must-haves for your makeup bag, because Revolution Beauty has never made a palette we don't like.Read more…
The popular Conceal & Define range is about to see the launch of two brand new formulas.Read more…
If you're in the market for inexpensive skincare, you need to know about Revolution Beauty.Read more…
Revolution was founded in 2013 by Adam Minto, with assistance from entrepreneur and beauty manufacturer Tom Allsworth. Just six months later, a Makeup Revolution product was available for purchase.
The brand has a focus on fast beauty and that's how Revolution delivers on bringing you the latest beauty trends at an affordable price.
Revolution Beauty also prides itself on inclusivity. In fact, the brand's aim is to represent and champion a diverse set of customers. But how does it do that?
The products are modelled by real people and not models. Customer feedback is welcomed and used in new product development. Content creators and makeup artists are constantly used among brand campaigns.
Revolution Beauty is unique, as it acts as an umbrella brand for so many others. This includes Revolution (which was formerly known as Makeup Revolution), Revolution PRO, I Heart Revolution, Revolution Skincare and Makeup Obsession.
They all serve a different purpose and supply the demand from different markets. All of them can be purchased at Revolution Beauty retailers.
Our top picks from Revolution Beauty
Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer
Revolution Skincare x Jake - Jamie Mint Chocolate Chip Face Mask
Revolution Soap Styler Brow
Revolution Loose Baking Powder Translucent
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette Large It Up
Revolution Skincare Jade Roller
Reviews and tutorials you need to see
Main image: Revolution Beauty
More guides on Finder
Best bassinets in Australia
These are the 8 best bassinets you can buy right now in Australia.
Best nappy bags in Australia
These are the 9 best nappy bags you can buy right now in Australia.
Best raincoats and rain jackets in Australia
We’ve found the nine best raincoats and rain jackets you can buy in Australia right now.
Xbox Series S: Where to buy in Australia
Xbox Series S is a lower-cost alternative to the Xbox Series X. Here's a list of stores where you can buy the console for the best price.
Makeup and beauty dupes under $40
Get these affordable alternatives in your beauty bag without blowing your budget.
Best baby changing tables in Australia
These are the six best baby changing tables you can buy right now in Australia.
Best camping stoves in Australia
We’ve done the hard work to help you find the best camping stoves you can buy right now.
Besame Cosmetics discount codes and coupons April 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on fabulous beauty bag wants online at Besame Cosmetics today.
10 Aussie women running their own fashion and beauty empires
Let's celebrate 10 Aussie women running their own fashion and beauty empires like a boss.
Best blue light glasses in Australia
Block out excess blue light while staying stylish with a pair of the best blue light glasses money can buy.
Ask an Expert