Revolution Beauty: How to get your hands on it in Australia
Formerly known as Makeup Revolution, Revolution Beauty is an affordable cult beauty brand. This is where you can buy it online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Revolution Beauty in Australia
- Priceline is one of Australia's leading health and beauty retailers. It's no surprise the super-store carries the iconic Revolution Beauty range – both makeup and skincare.
- Free standard shipping is available on orders over $50.
- Join Priceline's Sister Club and receive exclusive member benefits, plus all the latest news.
- Craving a beauty haul? You're in luck because ASOS offers free delivery on orders over $100.
- If you're buying more than your bank account can handle, ASOS has Afterpay. You can shop now and pay later with four easy instalments.
- Are you a student? Make your purchase with a sweet 10% student discount – thank us later.
- BEAUTYBAY is not only home to iconic brands like Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Lunar Beauty and Melt Cosmetics – but you can also get your hands on the full Revolution range.
- Did you accidentally pick up the wrong shade of concealer? As long as it's unused, unopened and has all the original seals, you can return it within 14 days.
- Sign up to TRIBE and get exclusive perks to use when you shop.
- Glam Raider was one of the first Aussie stores to acquire Revolution Beauty. This is where you can find the entire collection, plus tons of other cult beauty brands.
- Free express shipping is valid on orders over $70.
- Is the price of your order looking rather high? No worries, Glam Raider offers Afterpay, Zip and Laybuy.
Latest news from Revolution Beauty
Find out when you can shop the collaborative line that's simply meant to be.Read more…
Find out when and where you can shop the love-themed eyeshadow palettes, concealers, blushes and highlighters.Read more…
Halloween is just weeks away and your favourite affordable beauty brand is here to help make it an absolute scream.Read more…
We're picking these as new must-haves for your makeup bag, because Revolution Beauty has never made a palette we don't like.Read more…
The popular Conceal & Define range is about to see the launch of two brand new formulas.Read more…
If you're in the market for inexpensive skincare, you need to know about Revolution Beauty.Read more…
Revolution was founded in 2013 by Adam Minto, with assistance from entrepreneur and beauty manufacturer Tom Allsworth. Just six months later, a Makeup Revolution product was available for purchase.
The brand has a focus on fast beauty and that's how Revolution delivers on bringing you the latest beauty trends at an affordable price.
Revolution Beauty also prides itself on inclusivity. In fact, the brand's aim is to represent and champion a diverse set of customers. But how does it do that?
The products are modelled by real people and not models. Customer feedback is welcomed and used in new product development. Content creators and makeup artists are constantly used among brand campaigns.
Revolution Beauty is unique, as it acts as an umbrella brand for so many others. This includes Revolution (which was formerly known as Makeup Revolution), Revolution PRO, I Heart Revolution, Revolution Skincare and Makeup Obsession.
They all serve a different purpose and supply the demand from different markets. All of them can be purchased at Revolution Beauty retailers.
Our top picks from Revolution Beauty
Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer
Revolution Skincare x Jake - Jamie Mint Chocolate Chip Face Mask
Revolution Soap Styler Brow
Revolution Loose Baking Powder Translucent
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette Large It Up
Revolution Skincare Jade Roller
Reviews and tutorials you need to see
Main image: Revolution Beauty
More guides on Finder
Best carpet shampooers in Australia
We compared hundreds of customer reviews and found the five best carpet shampooers you can buy online in Australia.
Best bike lights in Australia
These are the six best bike lights you can buy in Australia right now.
Best toys for 1-year olds in Australia
These are the 7 best toys you can buy for 1-year-olds in Australia.
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
Best laptops for students in Australia
These are the six best laptops for students available to buy in Australia for a range of users and categories.
Best French Door Fridges in Australia
These are the 6 best French door fridges you can buy right now in Australia.
Best Ukuleles in Australia
These are the 6 best Ukuleles you can buy right now in Australia.
Best laser printers in Australia
We've found the seven best laser printers you can buy in Australia right now.
Best setting powders in Australia
These are the eight best setting powders in Australia right now.
Best eyebrow pencils in Australia
We've found seven of the best eyebrow pencils in Australia right now.
Even more shopping deals
Ask an Expert