Jeffree Star is bringing out a skincare line and we're not ready for what's to come! Read more…
Jeffree Star Cosmetics
Who is Jeffree Star? Where did he come from? Where can you buy his makeup? And what's it like? Read on to have all your questions answered.
Our favourite places to buy Jeffree Star Cosmetics
- Princess Polly is a local Aussie store, so you can shop in Australian dollars.
- Shipping is free and you get express shipping when you spend $50 or more.
- Returns are free if you choose store credit.
- Showpo is another Australian store, so you can also shop in Aussie dollars.
- Shipping is free and you get express shipping when you spend more than $50.
- Showpo accepts returns, but they're not free and you won't get a refund, just store credit.
- This is Jeffree Star's official website, so it always carries the full range of available products.
- You'll get access to products as soon as they launch since sometimes it takes a few extra days for these products to drop into the stockists.
- While Morphe is an international brand, it has a local Australian site so you can shop in Australian dollars.
- Morphe ships to Australia for free when you spend over $65, but it won't be express shipping.
See even more places to buy Jeffree Star online.
Latest news from Jeffree Star Cosmetics
Are you ready for round three? See every single thing included in the third collection of Jeffree Star x Morphe. Read more…
Part 2 of the Jeffree Star x Morphe collection is here and it's even bigger and better than the first. Read more…
Find out when and where you can get your hands on the Jawbreaker Collection. Read more…
Jeffree Star Cosmetics is back with a brand new product that we've been waiting years for. Read more…
Whether you are in the market for blue eyeshadow or a nude liquid lipstick, Jeffree Star Cosmetics is the brand to know. Here's where you can buy it online. Read more…
About Jeffree Star
Jeffree Star is a YouTube personality who started his career in music.
If you're old enough to remember MySpace, you'll know that there was a time where Jeffree Star was actually the most followed person on the platform. But at the time, he was famous for being a singer/songwriter. He even released an album called Beauty Killer with a song that featured Nicki Minaj.
It wasn't until later that Jeffree re-emerged as a beauty mogul. It was an unsurprising move really. Jeffree had always been passionate about cosmetics. And after he moved away from music, he was working as a makeup artist and building traction on YouTube for his beauty reviews. In 2014, he launched his first cosmetics product, Velour Liquid Lipsticks. He followed shortly with the first iteration of the Skin Frost Highlighters. These two product launches led to the growth of a fully-fledged cosmetics brand that has seen crazy successful launches like the Love Sick collection, the Blue Blood collection and the Jawbreaker collection.
In the past, Jeffree Star has been involved in disagreements and Internet drama. He has had a public falling out with fellow makeup mogul Kat Von D – both parties posted videos stating their reasons. Jeffree has also fallen out with other beauty influencers like Manny MUA and Laura Lee. He was also involved in the Tati Westbrook and James Charles feud.
About Jeffree Star Cosmetics
Jeffree Star Cosmetics is the eponymous brand started by Jeffree Star in 2014. What started as a small operation with just a few products is now a global cosmetics revolution. Jeffree Star Cosmetics is not a brand afraid to use colour or afraid of being different. The brand's famous Velour Liquid Lipsticks come in nudes and pinks, but also in purples, greens, blues and even black. Likewise, Jeffree Star eyeshadow palettes like Thirsty or more recently, Jawbreaker, feature bright cerulean blue, cherry pink, mint green, lemon, indigo and peach. Bold and bright, Jeffree Star Cosmetics has always encouraged experimentation and fun in the realm of makeup.
JSC was also one of the first brands to embrace more-is-more when it comes to highlighter. Jeffree himself was always a fan of a fierce, bold and highly pigmented highlighter. So he made one for his fans. Many of the bright, highlighted faces on Instagram can thank Jeffree Star for their glow.
No stranger to collaborations, JSC has collaborated with Morphe to create a palette, liquid lipsticks and a set of fabulously pink brushes. JSC has also teased an upcoming collaboration with Shane Dawson. Jeffree Star also previously collaborated with Lunar Beauty – a brand created by Manny MUA. But after the pair had a falling out, the collaboration is no longer available.
Favourite Jeffree Star Cosmetics products
Liquid Frost Michigan Ice by Jeffree Star Cosmetics
Magic Star Concealer by Jeffree Star
The Gloss In Diamond Juice
Mini Velour Liquid Lipsticks NUDES
Velour liquid lipstick
Our favourite Jeffree Star YouTube reviews
See more from Jeffree Star
- Finder Beauty Fave: Marc Jacobs Beauty Youthquake Retexturizing Moisturiser
- What’s in The Powerpuff Girls x Inglot cosmetics collection?
- What’s in the Pokémon x Shu Uemura Art of Hair collection?
- Tati Beauty: Everything you need to know
- Why you’re going to want Revolution Beauty’s new Halloween makeup range
Ask an Expert