Enjoy discounts on Australia's top quality men and boys clothing using these promo codes at Hallenstein Brothers.
Hallenstein manufactures and delivers good quality mens and boys clothing in Australia, New Zealand and worldwide. During its rich history, the Hallenstein company has opened and closed many clothing businesses, until repositioning on mens clothing and focusing its production and sales on fashionable and quality items such as jeans, chinos and T-shirts.
Hallenstein has a very wide variety of clothes and mens accessories that you can either buy for yourself or send to someone you care for as a gift. Customers can browse through the catalogue with ease and also have the option to change to currency to either New Zealand, Australian or American dollars.
Hallenstein Brothers discount codes and coupons for May 2018
|$79 for 2 sweats, jeans, chinos, merinos||
|Pick any two sweats, denim, Merino, or Chinos for $79 and split the cost of your purchase with Afterpay. Applies on selected styles only. T&Cs apply.||
|FREE express shipping on all orders||Get FREE express shipping on all orders. No minimum spend. T&Cs apply.||
|Sign up and get 20% off||Get 20% off on signing up at Hallenstein Brothers||
|Up to 60% off outlet clothing||Get up to 60% off outlet clothing at Hallenstein Brothers. Includes footwear, business shirts, hoodies & much more. Conditions apply.||
Top picks from Hallenstein Brothers
Here is a list of some of the best items that you can buy from Hallenstein.
Bags and Luggage
Follow these simple steps to use your promotional codes on Hallenstein.
- Browse through the Hallenstein offers above and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Hallenstein Brothers homepage.
- Browse catalogue until you find something that you want to by.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button and continue this process for any other items you'd like to purchase.
- Click on the "Your cart" button located on the upper right side of the webpage.
- Enter your promotional code into the "Discount Code" box.
- Click on the "Checkout" button.
- Create an account, provide your shipping details, choose a payment method and confirm your purchase.
Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Hallenstein Brothers and saved.
Pros and cons of Hallenstein Brothers
- Affordable prices. The first thing you will notice about Hallenstein is their affordable prices for almost all of the clothes and accessories they sell.
- Free shipping. You can enjoy free shipments if you live in Australia and have orders of over $50.
- Fashionable clothes. The Hallenstein clothes are very high quality and fashionable, with unique designs that you will make you look young.
- Rich experience. Hallenstein has been operating on the clothes market for many decades and has a clear understanding on what their clients expect from them.
- Required to create an account. The fact that you have to create an account means that you will most likely receive newsletters and offers on your email after ordering from Hallenstein.
Shipping guide for Hallenstein Brothers
Orders with an Australian address will receive free shipments only for purchases of over $50, otherwise they will have to pay a flat fee of $10 for their orders. They receive their goods in up to four working days. Worldwide shoppers will have to pay a flat fee for shipments of $20 and will receive the goods in approximately ten working days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Hallenstein Brothers
Refunds or exchanges are easy to make with Hallenstein. In the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item or the items were damaged during shipment, you can contact the Hallenstein team by phone or email. You will have to add as much information as possible regarding your problem.
You can also exchange the clothes if you are not satisfied with what you bought, if the size does not fit you or if you don't like the colour of a particular item. The item must be returned in wearable condition and still have the tags on it. You will also need to provide a proof for your purchase.
About Hallenstein and its history
Hallenstein was founded in the nineteenth century by Bendix Hallenstein, a German born in 1835. Bendix set up his own factory in Dunedin, the New Zealand Clothing Factory, which was the first one in the country. The company has had its ups and downs, but has since then manufactured and sold clothes to local and worldwide clients. Hallenstein currently operates numerous shops in New Zealand, besides its large online sales and has repositioned itself as a leader in the menswear market only.
Hallenstein Brothers Instagram
For fashion-savvy street style and location shots, follow the Hallenstein Brothers instagram. The account is filled to the brim with ways to wear Hallenstein Brothers items, some shots of what inspired the shoots and the designers (right now we're seeing a lot of Moroccan vibes) and a few behind-the-scenes style looks at Hallenstein Brothers promotions and events.