GoDaddy Promo Codes & Coupons That Actually Work
Get the latest working discount codes to save you money on your Go Daddy domain registrations and hosting packages
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Active GoDaddy promo codes in October 2020
Popular GoDaddy coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|8 Mar 2014||GoDaddy - 50% Off Hosting Plans||cjc****|
|24 Apr 2019||50% off reseller plans||********|
|5 Jun 2014||GoDaddy - Up to 20% off Microsoft Office||********|
|23 May 2014||GoDaddy - Save 28% on New products||********|
|23 May 2014||GoDaddy - $1.99.com Domains, Websites, Hosting||********|
About GoDaddy Coupon Codes
GoDaddy.com is the number 1 ICANN-accredited domain registrar in the world, registering, renewing or transferring more than one domain name every second of every day. GoDaddy is world renowned for their extremely low prices on all elements of web services from domain registration to website hosting and eCommerce setup.
At present, GoDaddy manages more than 55 million domain names for customers all around the world including the United States, Canada, Australia, India, Singapore and The Netherlands. To support their unfathomable operations, the company has 9 facilities in multiple countries and employs over 3,600 staff members who offer support 24 hours a day, everyday of the year.
Save on your first or next GoDaddy purchase with a great range of promo codes that are frequently updated to assist both new domain registrations and domain renewals.
How to Redeem your GoDaddy Coupon
One of the main reasons that GoDaddy has become the leading domain registrar in the world is thanks to the incredibly low prices on domain names and hosting. Often, the best discounts can only be obtained from GoDaddy by utilising the latest promo codes. To join the masses saving on their website costs all you need to do is:
- Determine which offer from the above list will save you the most money
- Take note of the promo code or copy it to your computer
- Head on over to the GoDaddy website and browse for your domain or hosting product
- Add all items that you would like to order to your basket by clicking 'Add'
- View your basket by pressing the 'Continue to Checkout' button
- Review your GoDaddy order to ensure that you have the right products and that they match the offer terms
- Click the link 'Click here' next to the text 'Do you have a promo, source code or referral code?'
- In the field that then appears, paste or manually type in your promo code that you selected in step 2
- Click the 'Apply' link to redeem your discount
- Ensure that the discount is applied to your order total
- Proceed to enter your billing and contact details by pressing 'Checkout'
- Submit your reduced GoDaddy order
Pros of Ordering with GoDaddy.com
It may sound cliched, but there is a reason that GoDaddy is the largest domain registrar and hosting company and that is because they meet customer expectations. When it comes to website hosting and domain management, customers are delighted with these aspects of the GoDaddy offering:
- Low Price - GoDaddy really smashes competitors when it comes to the cost of domain names and hosting, especially with the discounts achieved with coupon codes
- Unlimited Bandwidth - You heard right, GoDaddy offers customers unlimited bandwidth which many competitors struggle to compete with
- Easy WordPress Setup - Your website can be online in 60 seconds with the auto-install function offered to setup a wordpress environment for your new domain
- Great Support - If you ever need help, you can get onto a human very quickly every hour of the year and resolve any issue you may be having
- Impressive Uptime - Unlike before, GoDaddy now meets their 99.9% uptime guarantee so you know your site visitors won't be impacted by down-time.
Cons of GoDaddy Domains and Hosting
There are no show-stopping considerations for using Godaddy.com to host or manage your domains. That said, you should ensure that the points raised below won't cause you any hassle, as some high-end users find these elements a little frustrating:
- Custom Hosting Panel - Yes, that is correct, GoDaddy does not use a generic hosting panel like cPanel. Instead, they have created their own, which works pretty well, but can result in additional processes to install new site plugins or features
- Hard To Leave - Largely thanks to the custom panel raised above, it can be a little tricky to move your website across to a different website hosting company
- GoDaddy is a Multinational Enterprise - While many may see this as a positive, it does mean that you will end up dealing with foreign call centres and many levels of management within the customer service team
- Data and Database Restrictions - On all plans except for the unlimited plan, GoDaddy impose strict limits on the number of number of databases and amount of storage you use. As a guide, if you plan to host over 25 sites, choose the unlimited plan.
Contacting GoDaddy Customer Service
Being a multinational, there are a variety of ways that you can contact the customer service team. You can submit a ticket online, by logging into the GoDaddy website, or alternatively you can call the customer support team using these numbers:
- Australia: (02) 8023 8592
- Brazil: 0800-761-0877
- Canada: 866-938-1119
- France: 01 57 323649
- Germany: 069 9508 6490
- India: 040 49187600
- Italy: 02 9148 3552
- Netherlands: 02 02 061739
- Singapore: 800 4481695
- Spain: 912 754 878
- United Kingdom: 0 207 979 2661
- United States: 480-505-8899
GoDaddy.com Company History
GoDaddy was founded by Bob Parsons under the name Jomax Technologies. This was named after an old road that Bob drove past on his way to the office. Over the next 2 years the company found it hard to stand out from the masses of internet companies. In 1999, the company looked to change the name. Originally, they wanted to buy Big Daddy as a .com domain, however that was taken, so in came Go Daddy, which was available.
The company was unsure as to whether the name would work, so it commissioned some research. Amazingly, the name got a great response from the focus groups, specifically delivering strong recall and a positive feeling within customers. Then came the challenge of the logo, which came from a friend of Bob Parsons and her daughter who created 'The Go Daddy Guy'.
In 2006, the company filed for an IPO, but later cancelled this. Go Daddy continued to promote their services and have had many notably ads including Superbowl commercials involving Danica Patrick in a shower being maneuvered by three college students. The company is now the worlds largest ICANN-accredited registrar and recently sold 65% to private equity firms for an estimated 2.25 billion dollars.
What methods of payment does GoDaddy.com accept?
GoDaddy.com accepts a wide range of payment methods. As payments are processed in Australia Dollars you wont incur any foreign transaction fees unlike other international domain registration services. You can pay via
- American Express
- Prepaid credit cards
In this day and age it is important to keep your domain registered. Remember to keep your payment information up-to-date or you might lose that domain you own or are looking to renew!
If you need to register your domain or need to get a decent saving on your renewal - make sure you grab a GoDaddy.com coupon code.
More guides on Finder
How to build a business website
Need help setting up an online store or website for business? We've got your back.
A breakdown of Jira’s features, fees, customer reviews and signup process.
Business In:Brief with Suzanne Mitchell (GoDaddy)
Marketing director as GoDaddy Suzanne Mitchell shares her business insight, including her role in the rise of eBay in Australia, her experience working with small businesses and entrepreneurs and the future of GoDaddy.
Stylerunner promo codes and coupons October 2020 | Score off
Stylerunner has a great range that just isn’t found in other stores. Affordable pricing and great products are here! Enjoy.
Go Oahu card promo codes and coupons October 2020
Explore everything Hawaii has to offer with these Go Oahu card promo codes and coupons.
Go Los Angeles promo codes and coupons October 2020
Explore everything California has to offer with these Go Los Angeles promo codes and coupons.
Bose discount codes and coupons October 2020
Bose is a household name when it comes to all things sound related. They are a status brand that are highly acclaimed worldwide. They use cutting edge technology and innovation to develop leading patented products. We have discounts on coupons on this quality brand. Your ears will thank you.
Volt Bikes discount codes and coupons October 2020
For those seeking convenient, time-saving travel solutions Volt Bikes has engineered the ideal. Pick out your perfect E-Bike companion online today and see how much you could save with a promo.
Current Body discount codes and coupons October 2020
If you're looking for cutting edge beauty products Current Body's online catalogue is crammed with some of the biggest brands the world has to offer. Shop today and save with these codes and coupons.
Vintage Cellars discount codes and coupons October 2020
Explore an amazing catalogue of award-winning wines online at Vintage Cellars today and enjoy convenient shopping, free standard shipping on orders over $50 and some amazing savings with these promos.
Ask an Expert