Dinnerly discount codes and coupons January 2021 | Get $15 off
These Dinnerly discount codes will get you money off your subscription for simple, affordable homemade meals.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Dinnerly discount codes and coupons
Popular Dinnerly coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|25 Jan 2021||$15 discount on first order||********|
|25 Jan 2021||$15 off the value meal kits||********|
|25 Jan 2021||Only $5.75 per portion||********|
About Dinnerly Coupon Codes
Dinnerly is a unique homemade meal service that offers healthy recipes and meal plans, and delivers the ingredients to make them straight to your door. There is a no lock-in subscription, and you can choose the nights of the week you would like to use the service.
What can I buy from Dinnerly?
- Two-person box. A two-person box feeds two adults. With a regular subscription the box is delivered three nights a week but you can choose which nights of the week you would like to receive your order.
- Family box. A family box feeds two adults and two children. You can choose to have the box delivered three times a week and choose which nights suit you.
Dinnerly Review | Pros and Cons
- Cancel anytime. Dinnerly does not come with a lock-in contract. You can cancel anytime.
- Flexible. It’s up to you which nights of the week you would and would not like to receive the service.
- Affordable. Each meal costs no more than $6.50 per adult.
- Breakfasts, lunches and desserts are not offered. Dinnerly only offers a dinner service at this time.
- Shipping applies. A small weekly shipping cost will be applied to your subscription cost.
How Does Dinnerly shipping work?
An $8.95 shipping fee is applied to your order each week. Dinnerly currently ships to most of New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory.
What forms of payment does Dinnerly accept?
What is the Dinnerly returns policy?
Deliveries are unable to be returned unless there is some problem with the product. The Dinnerly service does not come with a lock-in contract and you are free to cancel at any time.
Ask an Expert