Get high-quality computers by Dell powered by Intel, for less with these Dell discount codes.
Dell offers personal computers, servers, switches, storage devices, peripherals and more under their own brand along with other branded electronics. The company has built a strong reputation for delivering customer excellence for offering an advanced supply chain model and being able to provide customers with the able to customise the devices they order. Computers laptops are powered by Intel processors to ensure cost-efficient yet reliable machines.
Whether you are looking to purchase a laptop for the home or need an advanced office computer or server, Dell will have a product to match your needs. Be sure to customise your order to meet your expectations through the fast online custom order process. In addition order placed online can benefit from the regular sales and discount codes that we publish below to save on the next order that you place for a Dell computer or device.
Working Dell Discount Codes for January 2017
How do I use my Dell discount code?
How do I use my Dell discount code?
Dell offer an incredible buying experience on their website, allowing you to easily customise and buy your next device online. It is also no hassle to redeem any offer code that you may have (including those listed above) to discount your order. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this, we have listed the steps for you:
- Decide on the offer you wish to use for your Dell order
- Make a note of the code applicable for that offer
- Visit the Dell website
- Browse through their range of computers, laptops and devices to find the product that you would like to buy
- Customise the product or take it as listed and then add it to your cart
- View your shopping cart by clicking on the shopping cart image in the website header
- Review the items in your cart to ensure they are correct and match the offer terms and conditions
- Scroll to the Discounts and Coupons section
- In the field 'Enter Coupon Number', type the code from the second step of this process
- Proceed to checkout where you enter your payment and shipping details
- Submit your order with your offer savings
What can I buy from Dell?
Why Shop at Dell?
Dell is a world recognised computer and technology brand and have become popular with consumers around the world for a number of reasons. Our top reasons we think you will like shopping with Dell are:
- Built with Intel processors. Dell's partnered up with Intel to bring customers high quality, yet affordable computers.
- Quick and simple. Dell make it easy to customise your computer order - just choose the product and click customise to adjust the specifications of that are listed
- Good value. Often great value for the specifications offered
- Helpful support. Great customer service team who can help you with any computer trouble you might face
Considerations for Buying a Dell
There are few customer complaints about buying with Dell. The main issues that have been raised by Dell customers are that the service could be improved by:
- Meeting their delivery schedule - several customers have reported receiving computers later than first indicated
- Returns process could be easier - some shoppers have had trouble in getting their items repaired promptly.
- Slow production. Customised orders can take a few weeks to be made and delivered
Dell Shipping Costs and Timeframes
All items listed on the Dell website are fully inclusive of delivery, unlike some of their rivals.
|Product Type||Estimated Time of Delivery|
|Smart Selection items (these items are marked accordingly on the website)||2-3 Working Days|
Laptops and Desktops
Workstations and AccessoriesNetwork, Servers and Storage
|7-17 Working Days7-10 Working DaysVaries|
- All orders are delivered between 9am and 5pm on working days
- Someone must be present at the delivery address to sign for the delivery
- Any stated delivery timeframe is based on the date of payment receipt
- Products that are not 'Dell' branded will be shipped and delivered separately.
Dell's operations started in 1984 when naming founder Michael Dell launched PCs Limited, a dorm-based company which sold computers similar to the IBM PC from standard components. In 1985, the company launched its own designed computer, the Turbo PC sporting a price tag of $795. The new products were marketed in computer magazines across the United States and delivered an astonishing revenue of $73 million.
1988 was a massive year with the company renaming to Dell Computer Corporation its IPO go live on June 22nd and expansion into international territories. Dell's growth continued in the 1990s right through to 1999 when the company overtook Compaq to be the number one PC manufacturer. Michael Dell resigned as CEO in 2004, promoting Kevin Rollins to the top spot.
In 2013, Michael Dell and Silverlake announced a buyout deal for $24.4 billion which is set to delist its shares from the Hong Kong and NASDAQ stock exchanges that it is currently listed on. This deal is still subject to approval, but signals new times for the longstanding computer manufacturer.