Up to 30% off selected monitors
We have 1 Dell discount codes available
What's the latest discount code from Dell?
The latest deal we have from Dell was added in. Up to 30% off selected monitors.
What's the highest discount deal from Dell today?
The highest discount deal you can get from Dell today is 30%.
What's the most popular deal from Dell this week?
We have a total of 1 deals available for Dell today. However, the most popular deal from Dell is the Up to 30% off selected monitors. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
How do I use my Dell discount code?
Why Shop at Dell?
Dell is a world recognised computer and technology brand and have become popular with consumers around the world for a number of reasons. Our top reasons we think you will like shopping with Dell are:
- Built with Intel processors. Dell's partnered up with Intel to bring customers high quality, yet affordable computers.
- Quick and simple. Dell make it easy to customise your computer order - just choose the product and click customise to adjust the specifications of that are listed
- Good value. Often great value for the specifications offered
- Helpful support. Great customer service team who can help you with any computer trouble you might face
Considerations for Buying a Dell
There are few customer complaints about buying with Dell. The main issues that have been raised by Dell customers are that the service could be improved by:
- Meeting their delivery schedule - several customers have reported receiving computers later than first indicated
- Returns process could be easier - some shoppers have had trouble in getting their items repaired promptly.
- Slow production. Customised orders can take a few weeks to be made and delivered
Which payment methods can I use at Dell?
Dell Shipping Costs and Timeframes
All items listed on the Dell website are fully inclusive of delivery, unlike some of their rivals.
|Product Type||Estimated Time of Delivery|
|Smart Selection items (these items are marked accordingly on the website)||2-3 Working Days|
Laptops and Desktops
Workstations and AccessoriesNetwork, Servers and Storage
|7-17 Working Days7-10 Working DaysVaries|
- All orders are delivered between 9am and 5pm on working days
- Someone must be present at the delivery address to sign for the delivery
- Any stated delivery timeframe is based on the date of payment receipt
- Products that are not 'Dell' branded will be shipped and delivered separately.
Dell's operations started in 1984 when naming founder Michael Dell launched PCs Limited, a dorm-based company which sold computers similar to the IBM PC from standard components. In 1985, the company launched its own designed computer, the Turbo PC sporting a price tag of $795. The new products were marketed in computer magazines across the United States and delivered an astonishing revenue of $73 million.
1988 was a massive year with the company renaming to Dell Computer Corporation its IPO go live on June 22nd and expansion into international territories. Dell's growth continued in the 1990s right through to 1999 when the company overtook Compaq to be the number one PC manufacturer. Michael Dell resigned as CEO in 2004, promoting Kevin Rollins to the top spot.
In 2013, Michael Dell and Silverlake announced a buyout deal for $24.4 billion which is set to delist its shares from the Hong Kong and NASDAQ stock exchanges that it is currently listed on. This deal is still subject to approval, but signals new times for the longstanding computer manufacturer.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 4 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 8 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Dell deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Dell offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Today’s ASX top stocks: Rhythm Biosciences (RHY ↑17.0%), Devex Resources (DEV ↑12.1%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 30 November 2021.
De’Longhi Extra Chef review: Not extra enough
It grills, it fries, it ovens, but not as well as an oven or stovetop.
Why has the AMP share price rallied today?
Shares in the struggling wealth management giant are down more than 40% in the last 12 months.
Dynabook E10-S review: A classroom computer and nothing more
The Dynabook E10-S is specifically targeted at parents who need a simple and robust computer for their school kids to use and hopefully not break too quickly.
Nespresso Creatista Pro review: Turns out you can put a price on barista-quality milk
Nespresso’s top of the range coffee machine is excellent and luxurious, despite being $1000 more than the base model that makes the exact same quality coffee.
Australian visa holders blocked from travel again: What happens now?
Temporary residents will have to wait a little longer before they can access the freedoms enjoyed by other Australians.
What are the best ASX growth stocks to watch in 2022?
SPONSORED: Our proprietary algorithm combines a range of factors to determine which ASX stocks could be on a promising trajectory.
Chewing through data? 6 ways to satisfy (or subdue) your appetite
SPONSORED: Don’t pay through your nose just because you're data-hungry.
Cyber Monday deal: AncestryDNA test kits for $85 ($44 off)
AncestryDNA's popular DNA testing kits are $44 off the RRP, now selling for $85 during Cyber Monday sales.
PayPal Pay in 4 review
PayPal Pay in 4 is a buy now pay later service available across thousands of retailers globally. Split your repayments into 4 equal instalments paid over 6 weeks.
Ask an Expert