Top sites to buy apology flowers online
If you've said or done the wrong thing, the right flower arrangement from one of these online florists can help you to make amends.
Updated . What changed?
Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, which means that knowing how to apologise is an important skill. While your words are the most important part of a sincere apology, flowers can help you to express your regret and show your recipient just how much you appreciate them.
If you are looking to say sorry, the online florists listed below can help you to choose the perfect arrangement to aid you.
Online florist ProFlowers has an entire range of flowers dedicated to saying, "I'm sorry." From roses to vibrant seasonal blooms, you'll find the perfect apology flowers here.
- Next business day delivery available (conditions apply)
- Delivers to 150 countries
- 24/7 customer service
Offering same-day delivery Australia wide and a designated apology range, Interflora is a top spot to shop for flowers that can help you to make amends quickly.
- Same-day delivery available (conditions apply)
- Afterpay available
- Zip available
If you're looking for an apology gift with a difference, look no further than Edible Blooms. The retailer's "Sorry Gift" range includes a great selection of chocolate, alcohol and plants that are guaranteed to put a smile back on your recipient's face.
- Free shipping on orders over $120
- Same day and next day shipping available
- Afterpay and Zip available
While it doesn't have a set apology collection, Easy Flowers has a huge selection of flower arrangements that will suit any situation. It also allows you to shop by price so that you can find a bouquet to match your budget.
- Same-day delivery Australia wide (conditions apply)
- Live chat available
- Afterpay and Zip available
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Edible Blooms: Free shipping on orders over $120
Which flowers are best for an apology?
If you're looking to say sorry, these are some of the most popular flowers to apologise with:
- Pink or yellow roses – As a well-known symbol for love, roses are the perfect choice to let your romantic partner know that they are loved and appreciated.
- Pink carnations – Carnations represent remembrance, making them a great option when looking to apologise for missing an important occasion.
- White orchids – Associated with sincerity, white orchids will help you to express deep regret for hurting someone close to you.
- Lily of the Valley – Traditionally used to represent humility and rebirth, Lily of the Valley is a great option for when you want to leave the past behind you and start anew.
- Blue hyacinths – If you're looking to patch things up with a friend or family member, consider opting for blue hyacinths, which are a symbol for making peace.
- Tulips – If you're asking for a new start, tulips are often related to new beginnings, peace, and forgiveness.
Looking to shop flowers online? See the latest deals before you buy
Popular Interflora coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|26 Dec 2019||Same-day delivery available||********|
|15 Apr 2019||Gifts for $55 and under||********|
|15 Apr 2019||Easter gifts from $49||********|
|29 Jan 2019||$20 off competing retail prices||********|
|22 Aug 2018||Anniversary gifts from $39||********|
- Where to buy edible flowers online in Australia
- Flora and Fauna discount codes and coupons September 2020
- Flora2000 discount codes and coupons September 2020
- Gift baskets, hampers, flowers and more from just $10: LVLY coupon codes and discounts September 2020
- Arena Flowers Discount Codes and Coupons September 2020
Ask an Expert