We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Autodesk coupon codes and discount coupons
About Autodesk Coupon Codes
Autodesk is an American software company that makes professional software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment sectors. Autodesk products are designed for all major platforms, and are available with a number of different subscription options.
Autodesk Review | Pros and Cons
- Pay-as-you-go access. Select a monthly subscription option and just pay for the time you use the software.
- 30 day return policy. If you’re not happy with your product, you can cancel your subscription within 30 days from the purchase date.
- Secure shopping site. Autodesk guarantees that their online store is secure and virus-free. All of your details are protected by state-of-the-art encryption.
- Order tracking available. All of your current and previous purchases are traceable online with the reference number you receive at the time of purchase.
- Trials available. Visit the trial page to take the Autodesk software for a test drive before you buy.
- Shipping applies for physical deliveries. If you prefer your software to be delivered via post, you may need to pay additional shipping and handling charges.
How does Autodesk shipping and delivery work?
The default shipping option for all Autodesk products is electronic delivery. Immediately after your payment has been processed a downloadable version of your software will be sent to you. Electronic shipment is the recommended method of delivery, as it is the easiest and the most cost-effective option. Physical delivery is also available. Customers who choose physical delivery will be sent a disk in the mail. Additional shipping and handling costs may apply, and shipping times will vary.
What forms of payment does Autodesk accept?
- American Express
- Wire transfer
What is the Autodesk returns policy?
Autodesk offers a 30 day return or cancellation policy on all of its products, including subscription services so you can be sure that your product is right for you. If there is a problem with your product, for example if your believe that it is defective, the cancellation period is extended to 90 days.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert