Save money on software for your work and professional projects from a leading software company with Autodesk coupon codes.
Autodesk is an American software company that makes professional software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment sectors. Autodesk products are designed for all major platforms, and are available with a number of different subscription options.
Autodesk coupon codes and discount coupons
Autodesk Review | Pros and Cons
- Pay-as-you-go access. Select a monthly subscription option and just pay for the time you use the software.
- 30 day return policy. If you’re not happy with your product, you can cancel your subscription within 30 days from the purchase date.
- Secure shopping site. Autodesk guarantees that their online store is secure and virus-free. All of your details are protected by state-of-the-art encryption.
- Order tracking available. All of your current and previous purchases are traceable online with the reference number you receive at the time of purchase.
- Trials available. Visit the trial page to take the Autodesk software for a test drive before you buy.
- Shipping applies for physical deliveries. If you prefer your software to be delivered via post, you may need to pay additional shipping and handling charges.
How does Autodesk shipping and delivery work?
The default shipping option for all Autodesk products is electronic delivery. Immediately after your payment has been processed a downloadable version of your software will be sent to you. Electronic shipment is the recommended method of delivery, as it is the easiest and the most cost-effective option. Physical delivery is also available. Customers who choose physical delivery will be sent a disk in the mail. Additional shipping and handling costs may apply, and shipping times will vary.
What forms of payment does Autodesk accept?
- American Express
- Wire transfer
What is the Autodesk returns policy?
Autodesk offers a 30 day return or cancellation policy on all of its products, including subscription services so you can be sure that your product is right for you. If there is a problem with your product, for example if your believe that it is defective, the cancellation period is extended to 90 days.