Take off within Australia or to destinations abroad with Aussies' favourite airline.
Dubbed the best airline in the region at last year's Skytrax Awards, Qantas is Australia's Named one of the top 10 airlines in 2016, Qantas is Australia's largest airline.
It offers full-service flights on all it's routes, meaning passengers will get checked bags, food and drink and in-flight entertainment whether they're flying between Sydney and Melbourne or Perth and London.
Sign up for the Qantas Frequent Flyer program for extra services, discounts and the chance to earn points each time when you fly or shop with Qantas and its partners.
Qantas promo codes and specials
|Bali flights from $504 return||
|Valid for travel from February - March 2018 or May - July 2018 with Qantas and Virgin Australia. Sample fare is Port Hedland-Bali.||
How do I find the best Qantas sales?
How do I find the best Qantas sales?
- Sign up for the Red Newsletter for deal updates and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
- Some flights are eligible for Bid Now upgrades. Enter your flight number to check whether your flight is eligible.
- Create sale alerts with the Qantas app and receive current deals straight to your device.
Where can I take a domestic Qantas flight?
New South Wales
- Wagga Wagga
- Lord Howe Island
- Port Macquarie
- Coffs Harbour
- Ballina (Byron)
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
- Mount Isa
- Fraser Coast
- Hamilton Island
- Horn Island
- Gove (Khulunbuy)*
- Alice Springs
- Uluru (Ayers Rock
- Port Hedland
- Exmouth (Learmonth)
- Olympic Dam
- Port Lincoln
- Kangaroo Island
Where can I fly with Qantas internationally?
While you can book a ticket through Qantas to dozens of destinations around the world with the help of code share partners, the number of cities you'll be flying into on a Qantas plane is a bit limited. Here are a few of the countries Qantas flies to:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Qantas Review | Pros and Cons
- oneworld Alliance. Qantas customers can earn and spend points on Qantas flights and services and select flights that belong to Qantas’ vast network of oneworld airline partners, including Emirates, American Airlines, Air Berlin and Cathay Pacific.
- Members benefits. Frequent Flyers can earn points every time they fly and spend them on upgrades and Qantas services or when shopping with Qantas partners.
- Qantas app. Download the app to manage your flights on-the-go. The features include online check-in and the option to download in-flight entertainment before departure.
- Acquire for business. Australian businesses can sign up for the Aquire program to earn points, save money and reward employees on flights and services from Qantas and its partners.
- Baggage allowances. Passengers can check in one, two or three bags weighing up to 23kgs each, depending on your passenger class and frequent flyer membership level.
- Change fees may apply. Not all flights are refundable or are able to be changed. Check your fare conditions before booking if you think you might need a more flexible reservation.
- Excess baggage fees apply. Each check-in bag can weigh 23kg and there are restrictions on how many bags you can bring with you, depending on your passenger class. If your luggage exceeds this amount you may need to pay extra fees.
How do I check Qantas flight statuses?
Qantas customers with confirmed bookings can receive flight status updates directly to their mobile phones via SMS. You can also check the status of your flight by logging into your account and entering your flight number under “Flight Status”.
When does Qantas have sales?
Qantas doesn't have regularly scheduled sales though it does often offer FlyAway sale which can feature deals for a specific destination or region to offering flights worldwide.
The airline constantly offers Red e-deals which are its lowest priced flights on domestic legs.
You can often expect Qantas to offer sales during certain event sales periods, such as Australia Day and Boxing Day.
How do I check Qantas flight tracker?
If you want to keep track of arrivals and departures, for you or a family member, you can visit the Qantas Flight Tracker via your Qantas account. Make sure your details are up-to-date so you can be contacted in the case that your flight is delayed, or changed. [/fin_tab]
How do I join Qantas frequent flyer program?
It's free to sign up for the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Just visit the website and click on the frequent flyer link. Click “Join Now” and fill in your details. You will need to provide your name, contact details and a phone number to receive flight updates. You will receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer number instantly.
How do I collect Qantas points?
The Qantas Frequent Flyer Program rewards members with miles and points when they fly with Qantas or partner airlines, and spend on goods and services. To earn points on your flights, enter your Frequent Flyer number at the time of booking. Members can also earn points on select Jetstar and other international partner flights. You can also earn points for every dollar you spend when you use a Qantas Frequent Flyer credit card to do your shopping.
How do I get Qantas club membership?
You can sign up for a Qantas Club membership online. Visit the Qantas site and choose “Qantas Club” to fill your details and get a membership quote. Select your subscription period and enter your payment details. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can also use points to pay for the subscription. Your membership card will be posted to you and will take two to three weeks to arrive.
Where are there Qantas club lounges?
Qantas Club lounges are located in airport terminals in Australia and abroad. Qantas Club members also have access to partner airline lounges internationally including the Emirates lounge in Dubai.
How do I get my Qantas tickets and booking confirmations?
When you make a booking online, your confirmation email and booking reference number will be emailed to you. You can check-in online to receive your boarding pass or check-in at the airport with your booking reference number and your booking name.
What forms of payment does Qantas accept?
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Qantas cash
- Qantas UATP
- Qantas points
- Credit voucher
What is the Qantas fare change policy?
Most bookings can be changed easily by logging into your account and clicking “Manage Your Booking”. If you make a mistake with your reservation you can change it without charge until midnight on the same day. If you booked a non-changeable flight (it will be clearly noted) you may need to contact the customer service call centre to make changes. Changes made via the call centre incur a change fee.
What is the Qantas cancellation policy?
Some flights can be cancelled depending on your fare type and fare conditions. If you are unsure of your fare conditions, login to your account and visit “Manage Your Booking” or get in touch with a customer service representative. If you purchased a refundable ticket, you may receive flight credit to use the next time you fly or a refund amount, minus any extra fees.