Up to 50% off flights across Australia
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Dubbed the best airline in the region for its economy, business and first class at last year's Skytrax Awards, Qantas offers full-service flights on all its routes. Passengers get checked bags, food and drink and in-flight entertainment whether they're flying between Sydney and Melbourne or Perth and London.
But you don't need to pay full price to get full service. Check out the latest Qantas deals and promo codes below to save on your next flight.
Don't see a deal above that works for you? Compare Qantas fares to other airlines below:
Check out latest Qantas sale:
Where can I take a domestic Qantas flight?
Where can I fly with Qantas internationally?
While you can book a ticket through Qantas to dozens of destinations around the world with the help of code share partners, the number of cities you'll be flying into on a Qantas plane is a bit limited. Here are a few of the countries Qantas flies to:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Qantas review: Pros and cons
- oneworld Alliance. Qantas customers can earn and spend points on Qantas flights and services and select flights that belong to Qantas' vast network of oneworld airline partners, including Emirates, American Airlines, Air Berlin and Cathay Pacific.
- Members benefits. Frequent Flyers can earn points every time they fly and spend them on upgrades and Qantas services or when shopping with Qantas partners.
- Qantas app. Download the app to manage your flights on-the-go. The features include online check-in and the option to download in-flight entertainment before departure.
- Acquire for business. Australian businesses can sign up for the Aquire program to earn points, save money and reward employees on flights and services from Qantas and its partners.
- Change fees may apply. Not all flights are refundable or can be changed. Check your fare conditions before booking if you need a more flexible reservation.
- Excess baggage fees apply. Each check-in bag can weigh 23kg and there are restrictions on how many bags you can bring with you, depending on your passenger class. If your luggage exceeds this amount you may need to pay extra fees.
Frequently asked questions about Qantas sales
When does Qantas have sales?
Do I earn points for Qantas sale fares?
Do Qantas sale fares include extras like checked baggage?
How do I join Qantas' frequent flyer program?
What forms of payment does Qantas accept?
How do I get my Qantas tickets and booking confirmations?
When you make a booking online, your confirmation email and booking reference number will be emailed to you. You can check-in online to receive your boarding pass or check-in at the airport with your booking reference number and your booking name.
What is the Qantas fare change policy?
Most bookings can be changed easily by logging into your account and clicking "Manage Your Booking". If you make a mistake with your reservation, you can change it without charge until midnight on the same day. If you booked a non-changeable flight (it will be clearly noted) you may need to contact the customer service call centre to make changes. Changes made via the call centre incur a change fee.
What is the Qantas cancellation policy?
Some flights can be cancelled depending on your fare type and fare conditions. If you are unsure of your fare conditions, login to your account and visit "Manage Your Booking" or get in touch with a customer service representative. If you purchased a refundable ticket, you may receive flight credit to use the next time you fly or a refund amount, minus any extra fees.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert