Here’s how to set up Netflix Australia like a professional.
Netflix is available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod running iOS 7.0 or later.
You can download the Netflix Australia app that lets you browse through a range of content in each genre. You'll see what you've been watching most recently up at the top, so you can go back at anytime. There is also a search function so you can find the shows you want to watch quickly.
Streaming is supported on iPad, iPhone and iPod and is available where ever the Netflix service is available.
Want all the TV shows and movies? You can get a free trial with each of the streaming internet tv providers below:
What resolutions are supported?
|iPhone and iPod||720p in iOS8 and iOS7480p in iOS6 and below|
|iPad||720p in IOS8 and iOS7480p in iOS 6 and earlier|
|iPad with retina||1080p|
How do I set up Airplay?
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch let you stream enabled devices on Wi-Fi through mirroring. A reliable internet connection will be require for this.
- Ensure that you connect both your iOS device and Apple TV or AirPort express to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your device, swipe from the bottom up to access your control centre. Choose the AirPlay option.
- Choose the device that you want to stream your content to.
If you don't see your device on the list, check that you have the latest software on your device and Apple TV and that they're both connected to the same network.Back to top
How do I set up Netflix Australia on my Apple device?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Netflix account and ensure that you're on the home screen.
- Go into the app store
- Type 'Netflix' into the search bar
- Tap on 'search'
- Choose the 'Netflix, Inc,' option
- Tap to install and wait for it to finish
- Select the Netflix app
- Enter your Netflix email and password
- Sign in and you can get started!
Your device is now connected, set up your membership.
- No option to download Netflix on your Apple mobile device? This may be settings on your device that need to be changed. Go to settings > general > restrictions. Ensure that 'secure.netflix.com' is added on the list of websites.
Back to top
How to sign out of Netflix Australia
- Tap on the menu icon located on the top right hand corner of the app
- Choose 'home'
- Scroll the bottom and choose 'sign out'