Kayo Sports arrives on Android TV
Stream the season's biggest sports on smart TVs, NVIDIA Shield, Nexus Player and more.
When the innovative streaming app Kayo first launched in Australia, it was instantly available on a large range of devices but it was missing one of the most appropriate choices for streaming sports: smart TVs. In the months since Kayo's launch, your best option for streaming on the big screen has been via Apple TV, Chromecast or Telstra TV, but now the sports streaming app is available to download on smart TVs and set-top boxes using the Android TV operating system.
This is great news for anyone taking advantage of Kayo's impressive SplitView mode which allows users to stream up to four sports on one screen.
Not sure if your TV runs on the Android TV operating system? Currently, NVIDIA, Skyworth, Sony, TCL and Vodafone are partnered with Android TV in Australia. For more information on compatible devices, head to the official Android TV website.
Don't own a compatible television? Check out our guide to streaming Kayo Sports without a smart TV.
What's new in the world of streaming?
- This week in streaming: The Fab Five are back in town
- How to watch Billy Dib vs Amir Khan boxing welterweight title fight online
- Where to watch the World Series of Poker online in Australia
- Cricket World Cup fixtures, results, start times and TV guide
- How to watch the England vs New Zealand 2019 World Cup final online