IKEA just made online shopping available to 4 million Australians
Yes, Sydney is the latest city in Australia to get access to IKEA's online store.
Starting today Sydney-siders can shop online at IKEA just like the people of Canberra, Tasmania, Northern Territory and Queensland before them.
Canberra was the first region in Australia with access to IKEA's online store and it's taken more than a year for Sydney to get the same privilege. But now that they do, Sydney customers can shop online and have their products delivered to their homes or they can click and collect from the Tempe, Rhodes or Marsden Park stores.
According to Inside Retail, Michael Donath multichannel manager at IKEA said: “We are thrilled to be able to bring online shopping and Click and Collect to Sydney residents and surrounding suburbs, where shoppers will have easier access to our extensive range of 9,000 quality home furnishing products at the click of a button.”
This is great news for anyone who loves affordable, Scandinavian homewares. Not all of us can make it into the limited IKEA locations before our favourite product sells out, so this latest move by IKEA can bring Sydney-siders one step closer to the aspirational interior of their dreams.
Stay tuned for more details on which city will be next in line to get access to online shopping at IKEA. We've got our finger cross for you Melbourne!
- Car roof rack buying guide: How to find the best roof rack
- Infrared thermometer buying guide: How to find the best infrared thermometer
- USB turntable buying guide: How to choose the best USB turntable to get the most out of your vintage records
- Stick vacuum buying guide: How to find the best vacuum for your home
- Dishwasher detergent buying guide: How to find the best detergent for your kitchen