Wrap your head around the first photos from Black Mirror season four
The upcoming season is venturing into the final frontier.
Netflix has teased the upcoming fourth season of its mind-bending Black Mirror with two new photos today.
Taken from the episodes "USS Callister" and "Archangel", the photos stay true to Black Mirror's penchant for topical diversity, juxtaposing a children's medical ward with the bridge of a futuristic space ship.
The hospital photo comes from the episode "Archangel", which will star Brenna Harding, Rosemarie Dewitt and Owen Teague.
The Star Trek-inspired image belongs to the episode "USS Callister", which will feature Jimmi Simpson, Jesse Plemons, Cristin Milioti and Michaela Coel.
Four more episodes will fill out season four's line-up: "Crocodile", "Hang the DJ", "Metalhead" and "Black Museum". No release date has been set for the fourth season yet, but it'll stream exclusively on Netflix.
In other TV news, Stephen King's Gerald's Game is coming to Netflix, and Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams is just a couple of weeks away from releasing on Stan.
- Where to watch the 2018 Giro d’Italia online in Australia
- Where to watch the A-League Grand Final online in Australia
- Stan on Qantas: Romper Stomper, No Activity and other originals incoming
- Chromecast Ultra review: Google’s simple streaming solution
- View Finder: Thinking of heading to the movies? Deux it