Where to watch Grey’s Anatomy online in Australia
Personal and professional relationships are hard to maintain when work means everything to a group of surgical interns and their co-workers.
Grey’s Anatomy is a medical-based drama that has been running since 2005. The show has had continued success despite its alternating cast.
The main character, Meredith Grey, starts her internship at Seattle Grace Hospital, following in the footsteps of her mother who was one of the best surgeons in America and worked at the same hospital. The show follows her career along with the careers of her roommates, who are also interns at the Seattle Grace Hospital, and the relationships they form. The serious amount of work and training involved with becoming a surgeon also proves to be a daunting task, with each character having some form of issue along the way.
Each episode is based around one of the character’s patients.
Need more TV?
FREE TRIAL: 30 days of Prime Video's premium TV shows and movies for free from Amazon AU
Prime Video's free 30-day trial will give you instant access to thousands of premium TV shows and movies.View details
To watch Grey’s Anatomy online in Australia, have a look at the seasons below. The show is currently in its fourteenth season.
- Where to watch Riverdale Season 3 online in Australia
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared
- Stan is giving eBay Plus subscribers 3 months free access to its movie and TV library
- This week in streaming: Netflix brings back Wilson Fisk and Supergirl swoops back onto Foxtel
- Gem Finder: Starring Jim Carrey, Kidding is both heartbreaking and hilarious