Valentine's Day is over for 2017, but if you're looking for romantic experiences, we've got a stack of fun and unique options in Brisbane.
You don't need to wait until Valentine's Day 2018 for an excuse to be romantic when there are so many idyllic activities available throughout the year to impress.
From restaurant dates to adventure experiences, we've found some of the most sweet, fun and unique date-night ideas in Brisbane... and we're sharing them with you right here.
7 ideas near Brisbane that are actually still bookable for Valentine's Day
Brisbane Restaurants for a Valentine's Day dinner
13 other romantic things to do in Brisbane for Valentine's Day
- Skydive from 14,000 feet over Byron Bay. Bonus points: the road trip to get there. You might as well stay for the weekend….
- Catch a movie at Brisbane’s Moonlight Cinema.
- Indulge in a high tea cruise, complete with scones, finder sandwiches and sweets aboard a paddle wheeler.
- Drive up Mt Cootha for a romantic lookout over the city.
- See Queensland in another way when you take a scenic helicopter flight down to the Gold Coast and hinterland.
- Start the day with a brunch in one of Brisbane’s most iconic locations – complete with a glass of Veuve, of course.
- Hold off on celebrations until the weekend so you can indulge in the foodie senses at Eat Street Markets (on every Friday and Saturday night).
- Watch the sun go down during a sail around Moreton Bay.
- Combine romance, nature and exercise when you soak up the sun from a paddle board.
- Relive your childhood and spend the day running around Dreamworld.
- Or do the same thing by abseiling at sunset at Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Spend the day snorkeling in Scarborough. Spot dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles and maybe even a whale and explore the Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Or feed the dolphins without the getting-into-the-water bit with a Tangalooma Island Tour.
Romantic stays in Brisbane for Valentine's Day
Scroll through to see what deals are on now.