Valentine's Day is here and it's time to start preparing. How will you be spending the day in Brisbane?
Attention, Brisbane: we're preparing for a stand out Valentine's Day. Are you? If you haven't, never fear – we've got plenty of ideas to get you rolling. The important thing is spending time with the one you love, right?
8 ideas near Brisbane that are actually still bookable for Valentine's Day
Brisbane Restaurants for a Valentine's Day dinner
15 other romantic things to do in Brisbane for Valentine's Day
- Skydive from 14,000 feet over Byron Bay. Bonus points: the road trip to get there. You might as well stay for the weekend….
- Catch a movie at Brisbane’s Moonlight Cinema.
- Indulge in a luxury high tea, complete with three tiers of scones, sandwiches and sweets and a glass of sparkling on arrival.
- Drive up Mt Cootha for a romantic lookout over the city.
- See Queensland in another way when you take scenic helicopter flight over Moreton Bay.
- Start the day with a brunch in one of Brisbane’s most iconic locations – complete with a glass of Veuve, of course.
- Indulge in the foodie senses at Eat Street Markets (on every Friday and Saturday night).
- Watch the sun go down as you sail around Moreton Bay.
- Combine romance, nature and exercise when you soak up the sun from a paddle board.
- Relive your childhood and spend the day running around Dreamworld.
- Or do the same thing by abseiling at sunset at Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Go all out when you book a private helicopter sunset flight with champagne for just you, your loved one and the pilot, of course.
- Spend the day snorkeling in Scarborough. Spot dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles and maybe even a whale and explore the Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Or feed the dolphins without the getting-into-the-water bit with a Tangalooma Island Tour.
Romantic stays in Brisbane for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day Gifts For Him
Sure, getting a Valentine's Day gift isn't MANDATORY, but it's always a nice gesture, you know? You could go classic with cologne, creative with craft, or naughty with something from an adult store. We've got a couple ideas here, but for more inspiration, find some excellent ideas for Valentine's gifts for him.
Valentine's Day Gifts For Her
You know what's worse than not getting her a gift when she's gotten YOU one? Not getting her a gift after you spend panic-induced hours running around the shops trying to find one and failing miserably. Check out our ideas below, or find a gift in our guide romantic gifts for her.
Saving on your Valentine's Day present? #winning.
Free express delivery for orders over $25
Get free express delivery for orders over $25 at Surfstitch. Within Australia only.