Looking to woo and surprise your better half with on Valentine's Day? We know a few fun and unique options in Brisbane.
You've no better excuse for a fun and romantic date night than Valentine's Day. Fact.
From dinner dates to adventure experiences, we've found some of the most sweet, fun and unique date-night ideas in Brisbane for 14 February... and we're sharing them with you right here.
Because we're romantics like that, too.
What would you like to do this Valentine's Day in Brisbane?
Stellar French cuisine with wine for two from Scoopon
Enjoy a 2-course French meal with wine at The French Bistrot in West End.
Six-course seafood dinner for two from RedBalloon
Experience dining at an award-winning restaurant and enjoy the view of Brisbane River and Story Bridge.
Progressive dinner with drinks and transfers from RedBalloon
Experience the ultimate dining experience with Brisbane's best restaurants in just one night, plus a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle for transfers.
Dining at Watt restaurant from Experience Oz
Treat your special someone with a sumptuous lunch or dinner at WATT Restaurant while capturing the beauty of Brisbane river.
Private dining experience for two from RedBalloon
Enjoy an at-home dining experience with a personal chef. This includes 6-course meal for two and a bottle of wine.
City lights dinner cruise from Adrenaline
Experience the city lights on board the Kookaburra Queen while having dinner and enjoying the live music.
3 more special Brisbane restaurants for a Valentine's Day dinner
Watt Restaurant + Bar | 119 Lamington St, New Farm
This is waterfront dining at its best.
Watt Restaurant + Bar puts on a special "lover's menu" every Valentine's Day.
Last year its offer included a three course Australian produce-driven menu for $89 per person including a glass of bubbles on arrival. This year, you can bet there will be fresh produce on the table and celebratory drinks to wash them down with.
Even if you're not thinking of heading this way for V-Day, it's a great place to keep in mind for a special occasion because honestly, Watt is a romantic outpost to dine in any day of the year.
07 3358 5464 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs House | 339 Queen St
Indulge in breakfast, lunch or tea at Customs House with the Story Bridge in your sights.
On Valentine's Day, the historic venue often offers 90-minute dining sessions.
Every other day of the year that it's open though, you can stay as long as you like. Well, until it closes, that is.
Thinking of popping the question? Why not surprise her the week prior (7 February 2018) by attending the Wedding Showcase "The One" to meet some of most exquisite wedding suppliers in the city. RSVPs essential. More information here.
07 3365 8921 | email@example.com
Sono Restaurant | Level 1, Portside Wharf, 39 Hercules St, Hamilton
If exquisite and authentic Japanese in a million-dollar setting is your speed, head to Sono.
It's Brisbane outfit is closed for renovations until mid-2018, though you can spoil your partner at its Portside Wharf outfit not moments from the city centre.
On Valentine's Day, and every other day for that matter, the award winning restaurant will keep both the sushi and the sake flowing for a celebration like no other.
07 3268 6655 | firstname.lastname@example.org
3-course steakhouse feast from RedBalloon
Treat your date on Valentine's Day with this shared meal for two and enjoy the vibrant Fortitude Valley.
Paddlewheeler cruise with buffet lunch from RedBalloon
Board a paddlewheeler or air conditioned Voyager and enjoy a buffet lunch while cruising along the city waterways.
Wine tasting and tour with lunch from Viator
Enjoy fun and informative wine tour around Sirromet's state of the art facilities you will hear about the history of Sirromet
Brisbane River high tea cruise from Experience Oz
Cruise the beautiful Brisbane river as you enjoy the finest tradition of high tea with free flowing blooming tea.
Moreton Island day cruise from Viator
Spoil yourself and your special someone with this day cruise across Moreton Bay to Moreton Island and relax at Tangalooma Resort.
American BBQ cooking class from Adrenaline
Bring your loved ones in an American BBQ cooking class and learn the methods on how to produce a mouth watering BBQ.
Moreton Bay scenic flight from RedBalloon
Treat your special someone with this 30-minute helicopter flight towards Moreton Bay and be amused by Queensland view.
Hot air balloon ride with breakfast from RedBalloon
Celebrate Valentine's day with once in a lifetime experience - hot air ballooning over the Greater Brisbane region and surrounds.
11 more romantic things to do in Brisbane for Valentine's Day
- Skydive from 15,000 feet over the silky sands of Brisbane and its outskirts.
- Catch a movie at Brisbane’s Moonlight Cinema.
- Drive up Mt Coot-tha for a romantic lookout over the city.
- See Queensland in another way when you take a Story Bridge adventure climb during the day.
- Hold off on celebrations until the weekend so you can indulge in the foodie senses at Eat Street Markets (on every Friday and Saturday night).
- Combine romance, nature and exercise when you soak up the sun from a paddle board.
- Relive your childhood and spend the day running around Dreamworld.
- Or do the same thing by abseiling at sunset at Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Hit the water for a Valentine's Day dinner cruise.
- Treat him/her to a Valentine's Day cruise with a difference by snorkeling in Scarborough. Spot dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles and maybe even a whale and explore the Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Or feed the dolphins without the getting-into-the-water bit with a Tangalooma wrecks island tour.
Moreton Bay from RedBalloon
Join B52 Charters for an overnight adventure sailing trip to Tangalooma where we snorkel the wrecks famous for turtles, dolphins, dugongs, fish, birds and diverse marine life!
- Includes: All-inclusive overnight stay and Moreton Bay Marine Park exploration
- Package is good for two person
NEXT Hotels from RedBalloon
With high tech features such as sleep pods and in-room smart devices controlling your air conditioning, lights and room service you will relish your short stay in the lap of luxury!
- Includes: Luxury overnight stay, breakfast and 4 minibar items included and complimentary WiFi, movies and lounge access
- Package is good for two person
Ocean View Estates Winery and Restaurant from RedBalloon
Relax and unwind in a one bedroom cottage romantically fitted with a fireplace and outdoor spa.
- Includes: Overnight accommodation, five course degustation with wine pairings and guided tour and tasting with cheese platter
- Package is good for two person