Save on Queensland and Tasmania fares from $159 with this Qantas sale
Get ready to explore Queensland's tropical north and Tasmania's south.
Kick start your weekend the right way by locking in a summer getaway with Qantas.
Get ready to jet for travel between 19 November 2020 and 28 February 2021. Summer in the sunshine state anyone?
The sale follows the airline's addition of three new flights to its existing network, with:
- Canberra-Hobart operating three times a week from 4 December 2020
- Canberra-Sunshine Coast operating three times a week from 19 November 2020
- Canberra-Cairns operating twice a week from 21 November 2020
Make the most of these prices by heading to Skyscanner now.
This sale ends midnight Sunday 8 November 2020, unless sold out prior.
Fly with peace of mind
These are extraordinary times and Qantas understands the need for greater flexibility. Passengers have one free date change for travel up until 31 January 2020.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. A previous Qantas sale had fares on the Canberra-Hobart route starting from $209 one way. In comparison, this sale works out to save you $50 on each leg of the route.
- Airline: Great. Qantas is a full service carrier and one of Australia's most trusted airlines. This means that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your fares.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Great. Earn points when you fly as a Qantas Frequent Flyer member.
- Travel time: Great. Forget connection times with direct flights across this sale.
- Weather: Great. Take off to Hobart between December and January. This time of year is perfect for outdoor activities as the summer temperatures sit at a comfortable 23°C during the day.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day