Optus X Play: Plans | Pricing | Specs
|Launch price (RRP)||$59|
The Optus X Play foregoes fancy features and cutting-edge power in favour of a simple, stripped-back design that delivers basic smartphone functionality at an attractive price point. This makes it well-suited to first-time phone users and those who only need a device for making and receiving calls and texts.
- A basic but functional design that serves its purpose.
- No 4G connectivity means Internet speeds are on the slow side.
- 2MP camera is sufficient for very basic photography, though not much more.
- Low-power hardware should handle basic tasks, albeit at its own pace.
- 512MB of RAM does not lend itself well to smooth multi-tasking.
- Up to eight hours of talk time or up to 530 hours on standby, according to Optus.
Pricing and availability
Power, storage and battery
Latest Optus news
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked