Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS Shapewear line: Release date and where to buy
Image: Instagram user SKIMS
Why you need to get behind Kim Kardashian West's solution to shapewear.
Kim Kardashian West has just announced everything we needed to know about her new solution wear. News first broke back in June but due to controversy surrounding the potential cultural appropriation, the shapewear line was pulled back for a name change meaning that "Kimono" is no more.
Introducing SKIMS Solutionwear, Mrs West took to her Instagram this morning to drop the new name and we are obsessed.
- Release Date: 10 September
- Where to buy: SKIMS – you can sign up for the waitlist now.
- Why is everyone so obsessed? It's shapewear for every body.
If you want the reality TV star's banging body, then now you can make it happen with SKIMS. The undergarments are designed to enhance your natural shape and love your beautiful curves. The line is inspired by Kim's own love of shapewear, as she has been using it for years. Whether you want to enhance, smooth, lift or sculpt – SKIMS can do it for you.
Kim Kardashian West said: "My fans and followers are a huge inspiration to me – I'm always listening to their feedback and opinions, and am so grateful they shared their ideas for a new brand name... I love the idea that the pieces will be the closest thing to someone's skin, skimming with amazingly soft and supportive fabrics which accentuate the best parts of our bodies."
We are also big fans of the diversity shown off in the campaign shots, and we can clearly see a wide range of colours and sizes. Thank you, Kim! SKIMS Solutionwear is for every single body, and it will be available in sizes XXS - 5XL.
View this post on Instagram
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks
- THE OUTNET sale: Which designer brands gets 80% off?