Flights from Sydney starts at $115
Whether you're looking for a good deal on flights (from $39), hotels, rental cars or holiday packages (from $395 to Phuket, including flights), KAYAK's Black Friday has it all.
Frequently asked questions about KAYAK Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
What Black Friday sales have we seen from KAYAK in the past?
KAYAK has offers between 15% and 40% off accommodation as part of its Black Friday sale.
In 2021, the booking site was selling Jetstar seats from $29, Singapore flights on Scoot from $209 and flights to Thailand from $219 on Black Friday. These were all one-way flights.
In 2020, travellers could get up to 40% off hotels throughout Australia.
Here are some more deals we've seen from KAYAK in previous years:
- 33% off Sea World Resort & Water Park stays, plus entry into the 4 theme parks for your entire stay
- 30% off 2+ nights at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort
- 40% off 3-night stays at Qube Broadbeach
- 15% off 3-night stays at Zagame's House, Victoria
- 15% off Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough
Why we love KAYAK on Black Friday
- Price alerts: Before Black Friday, set up price alerts for your trip to be alerted when your fare drops to get first pickings
- Wide range of deals: Get a whole range of travel deals with KAYAK's search of 900+ of travel sites
- Members benefits: Members get access to personalised travel recommendations and deals
- Trustworthy: Read reviews of hotels from verified guests
- Fee free: KAYAK doesn't charge any fees to use it
- Flexibility: Look out for flights and accommodation that offer flexibility in case you need to cancel or postpone your trip
Looking for more Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals?
Save time and see all the best Black Friday travel deals all in a single place. We've found sales from Expedia, Skyscanner and more.
More guides on Finder
The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
If you're looking for a standing desk for the home office, the Omnidesk Ascent is our #1 choice for 2023.
Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
It's time to sort out your NBN plan for the new year.
Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.
5 perks you can score by upgrading your internet this year
SPONSORED: Upgrade your internet before the end of 2023 and get ahead on your life admin! We take a look at some of the benefits of a faster internet connection.
Aussies are struggling to save money, and Gen Z blame themselves
Young Australians cite overspending as the main reason for not reaching their financial goals.
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best places to exchange currency in Brisbane
Your guide to currency exchange in Brisbane, including how to get the best exchange rate.
Waiting for rates to fall? Don’t bank on it, says ANZ CEO
Addressing speculation that interest rates might fall in late-2024, ANZ CEO Shayne Elliott said he thought it was too optimistic.