Behind the Scenes: Kat Von D’s new Basket Case liner
It's not often makeup and music come together, but Kat Von D Beauty is definitely combining our favourite products and musicians in its latest photoshoot.
We love Instagram stories - they share so much important information. Today, Kat Von D Beauty's Instagram story was not only a showcase of behind the scenes looks at the campaign for a brand new product (the Basket Case liner), but also included one of our all-time favourite musicians, Billie-Joe Armstrong from Green Day!
Not much has been leaked about the liner yet apart from the fact that it's a collaboration with Billie-Joe, but Kat Von D Beauty is already well known for its Tattoo Liner so we can expect this new addition to the liner family to be massively hyped - only time will tell if it can stand up to its predecessor.
While we've almost certainly got a fair while to wait for this new liner, never fear! We're still able to get our hands on all of Kat Von D Beauty's latest offerings, as well as the cult favourites, at Sephora. We definitely recommend the Saint + Sinner palette, and advise you keep an eye out for more upcoming releases including the Mini Alchemist, something tantalisingly red-themed and the Metal Crush highlighting palette!
Stay tuned for more details!
- Beauty product of the week: Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain
- The first reveal of Kylie Jenner’s Stormi Collection for Kylie Cosmetics
- Your first look at the first ever long-wear liquid liner from Kat Von D
- Where to get your hands on the NARS x Erdem collection
- Money Hack: Ditch your lash extensions for a lift instead