Stores selling the Quay X Kylie Jenner collab | On sale now
The Quay x Kylie Jenner collaboration is on sale now. See the list of stores where you can buy below.
The Quay Australia x Kylie Jenner collaboration is available at:
- Quay Australia - no discount codes available right now.
- Princess Polly - students can get 10% off - see the code.
- Beginning Boutique - Get 15% off Beginning Boutique - see the code.
The Melbourne-based brand and the social media star have created the Quay X Kylie capsule collection, which includes four separate styles. The collection, of course, will be limited edition so you'll have to be quick if you want to get your hands on a pair before they disappear.Quay Australia has a rather extensive range of stockists and you can see the full list of Australian-based and international sellers on our Quay Australia stockist page. At this stage we're expecting to see the Kylie collab stocked on the official Quay Australia website, THE ICONIC and maybe Princess Polly or ASOS.
The collection goes on sale 11 July with the sunglasses retailing for $75-$80 each.
If you know anything about Quay Australia then you'll know that this collaboration with Kylie Jenner is a match made in heaven. The brand is all about young, fresh and luxury-look eyewear at an affordable price.Quay Australia founder Linda Hammond has said: “We’ve found the perfect collaborator in Kylie. Her social media influence is unparalleled and she is known for her dynamic style and edge that her followers want to emulate."Quay Australia has previously collaborated with Jasmine Sanders aka Golden Barbie for a Coachella-inspired collection. These pieces are still available on the website and through THE ICONIC.
- NARS dropped an entire collection dedicated to the “Orgasm” blush
- Beauty product of the week: Blessed by Nature purifying face masque
- Best products to avoid pregnancy stretch marks
- Michael Klim is striving to take Milk & Co. to new levels
- Beauty product of the week: Jurlique Limited Edition Rose Body Oil