Top places to buy sleek and stylish jewellery online
Looking to buy jewellery online in Australia? We think you’ll fall in love with these rare gems.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you’re looking for fine jewels, trendy fashion jewellery or timeless pieces, all you have to worry about is being spoilt for choice when choosing jewellery online.
We have included some hot favourites that boast trendy designs, as well as retailers that offer customisable pieces.
Be sure to use our exclusive promo codes at the checkout to save while you indulge!
Located in Sydney, Allure Jewels offers a range of fashionable jewelry collections, including earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings, which are made of gold, silver, copper alloy materials.
- Free shipping on orders over $30
- Afterpay is available, get your purchase first and pay for it later in four interest-free installments
- Returns accepted within 30 days
- Subscribed members receive a $15 gift card
Myer is one of Australia’s leading department stores and a go-to destination for upscale fashion, accessories, electronics, homewares and beauty brands.
- Free delivery. Delivery is free on orders of $100 or more.
- Click & Collect available. Choose “Click & Collect” during checkout to shop online and pick up your purchase at a location convenient to you.
- Afterpay available. Click “Afterpay” at the checkout to get your purchase instantly and pay for it in four interest-free instalments.
Online giant Amazon is constantly adding products to the site, which means there’s always something new to shop. It also makes it easy to compare prices on similar items to get yourself the best possible price.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Whether you’re looking for vintage finds, handmade items or bulk-lot shops, you’ll be spoilt for choice when you shop the eBay jewellery collection.
- Choose from a wide variety of products and sellers
- Read reviews from other buyers
- You have complete buyer protection
Shop top Australian brands in jewellery and more at THE ICONIC online store.
- Easily find what you are looking for with the intelligent search function
- Take advantage of free 100-day returns
- Subscribe to the newsletter to get $10 off your next purchase
Mother and daughter brand, Amber Sceats, is a collection of thoughtful, minimalist jewellery that is making waves in the fashion jewellery world.
- Unique, handmade jewellery to match any outfit
- New newsletter members receive a $10 gift card
- There’s a 14-day returns policy on all full-priced items
Etsy is a haven for jewellery that is a little more quirky, unique and lovingly handmade. It’s a top pick for gift shopping online.
- Browse through hundreds of jewellery types and sellers worldwide
- See reviews from other buyers
- Buyer protection for your peace of mind while shopping
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Allure Jewels: Free shipping on orders over $30
- Myer: Free shipping on orders over $49
- Lovisa: Free shipping on orders over $60
- Amazon: Free shipping on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
eBay: Free shipping on eligible items with an eBay Plus membership
- David Jones: Free express shipping on orders over $50
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
Want to buy cheap jewellery online? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Why has the Zip Co share price run out of steam?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have jumped over 16% in the last month.
3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
Earn extra points for every $1 spent when you book these domestic flights before the end of the financial year.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
The best Amazon Prime Day phone deals Australia: $600 off
Top offers include 57% off phone accessories, 38% off OPPO and 36% off Nokia.
Amazon Prime Day’s best appliance deals: 49% off De’Longhi, Philips
From air fryers to coffee makers to vacuum cleaners and more, these are the very best appliance deals that Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day: 75% off these massive beauty brands
Prime Day is your only chance to save big on Olaplex, Maybelline, La-Roche Posay, Calvin Klein fragrances and more.
Best Amazon Prime Day headphone deals: 58% off Sony + heaps more
Top headphone offers include 58% off Sony, 54% off Sennheiser and 45% off Bose.
Prime Day 2021: Up to 40% off tablets from Lenovo, Samsung and Huawei
Prime Day is here – don't miss your chance to save big on these tablets from your favourite tech brands.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day 2021 deals, $270 off Sunbeam coffee machines, $70 off Xbox Series S.
Ask an Expert