Top places to buy sleek and stylish jewellery online
Looking to buy jewellery online in Australia? We think you’ll fall in love with these rare gems.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you’re looking for fine jewels, trendy fashion jewellery or timeless pieces, all you have to worry about is being spoilt for choice when choosing jewellery online.
We have included some hot favourites that boast trendy designs, as well as retailers that offer customisable pieces.
Be sure to use our exclusive promo codes at the checkout to save while you indulge!
Founded in 1895, Swarovski quickly found fame for its high-quality and brilliant glass crystals. Its range includes jewellery, sculptures and figurines, couture, watches, homewares and chandeliers.
- Choose your delivery date. If you are sending a gift you can select which day you would like it to arrive (available for deliveries Monday to Friday only).
- Free shipping: Spend $150 or more and get free delivery.
- Next business day dispatch. Orders placed before 5pm Central European Time (CET) will be dispatched the following business day.
Myer is one of Australia’s leading department stores and a go-to destination for upscale fashion, accessories, electronics, homewares and beauty brands.
- Free delivery. Delivery is free on orders of $100 or more.
- Click & Collect available. Choose “Click & Collect” during checkout to shop online and pick up your purchase at a location convenient to you.
- Afterpay available. Click “Afterpay” at the checkout to get your purchase instantly and pay for it in four interest-free instalments.
Online giant Amazon is constantly adding products to the site, which means there’s always something new to shop. It also makes it easy to compare prices on similar items to get yourself the best possible price.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Whether you’re looking for vintage finds, handmade items or bulk-lot shops, you’ll be spoilt for choice when you shop the eBay jewellery collection.
- Choose from a wide variety of products and sellers
- Read reviews from other buyers
- You have complete buyer protection
Shop top Australian brands in jewellery and more at THE ICONIC online store.
- Easily find what you are looking for with the intelligent search function
- Take advantage of free 100-day returns
- Subscribe to the newsletter to get $10 off your next purchase
Mother and daughter brand, Amber Sceats, is a collection of thoughtful, minimalist jewellery that is making waves in the fashion jewellery world.
- Unique, handmade jewellery to match any outfit
- New newsletter members receive a $10 gift card
- There’s a 14-day returns policy on all full-priced items
Etsy is a haven for jewellery that is a little more quirky, unique and lovingly handmade. It’s a top pick for gift shopping online.
- Browse through hundreds of jewellery types and sellers worldwide
- See reviews from other buyers
- Buyer protection for your peace of mind while shopping
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Swarovski: Free shipping on orders over $150
- Myer: Free shipping on orders over $49
- Lovisa: Free shipping on orders over $60
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
eBay: Free delivery on eligible items with an eBay Plus membership
- David Jones: Free express shipping on orders over $50
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $80
- Etsy: Free delivery on eligible items
Want to buy cheap jewellery online? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert