5 biggest Spring Racing fashion trends of 2019
Want to know what's hot in fashion at the races this year? Nikki Phillips dishes on her top trends.
Arguably, Spring Racing isn't actually about the races. It's about the fashion. Every year, the fashion crowd comes together and dresses up in the finest fashion and celebrates the Spring Racing Carnival. And every year, there are a few key trends that stand out from the rest.
In order to get ahead of the game this year, we got the lowdown from model and blogger Nikki Phillips. Phillips has shared her five must-have trends for the races in 2019. But trends aren't everything.
"I always like to say that fashion is about taking a trend and making it your own. The races are an event that you can really be playful with your looks, be experimental and express yourself through style. So, for me when I talk trends, I talk about them as a loose guide as to finish the look, it needs your personal twist," she says.
That said, here are her top picks for the biggest trends we'll be seeing at the fashion on the fields:
TREND: The romantic
TREND: Colour blocking
TREND: Simple millinery
- Kylie Jenner just sold a $600 million stake of Kylie Cosmetics to CoverGirl owner
- Eyebrow Lamination review: What is brow lamination and how does it work?
- Finder Beauty Fave: Biossance 100% squalene oil
- What’s included in the Kylie Cosmetics Christmas 2019 collection?
- 7 feminine jewellery brands like Pandora
Ask an Expert