Compare flight, hotel, vacation and cruise packages.
Accor Live Limitless promo codes and sales April 2020
Find your perfect stay with these ALL discounts and offers.
ALL discount codes for April 2020
Accor Live Limitless' coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 17 March, guests who have booked a non-flexible rate with Accor Live Limitless for a check-in date prior to 30 April 2020 can change their reservation without fees if the check-in date is on or before 31 December 2020.
Best ALL discount codes to watch out for
ALL has discounts available throughout the year, but these are the ones that we think offer the best value:
- Stay 3 nights, pay for 2. Get your third night's stay for free. This offer comes available every couple of months and is usually available for Europe hotels.
- Up to 30% off advance bookings. Book 30 days in advance to save up to 30% on stays. This offer is almost always available.
- 50% off second room. Great for families, this offers the second room on a single booking for half the price if it's for those younger than 16 years. This offer is always available
ALL hotel brands
- 25 hours hotels
- Grand Mercure
- Hotel F1
- Huazhu Hotels
- ibis budget
- ibis Styles
- Jo & Joe
- Mama Shelter
ALL Hotels: Pros and cons
- 24-hour customer service. If you're having trouble completing your booking online, there's a toll-free 1300 number that's available all day, every day.
- Hotel variety. There is no shortage of hotel styles available with ALL Hotels, from budget ibis properties to luxe Fairmont hotels.
- Last-minute bookings. You don’t have to worry about last-minute bookings since the site has access to hundreds of hotels. This means that you will be able to make your booking. The site also offers real time room availability.
- Loyalty programme. ALL's Hotels has a loyalty program available for their users. The site provides exclusive offers to members of its loyalty program as well as access to Accor Hotels deals and promotions.
- Customer reviews. You have access to customer reviews from recognised sites such as TripAdvisor. These reviews are quite useful in informing you on what to really expect with the hotel’s service and facilities.
- No online chat. If you have questions about a hotel or your booking, you'll need to call or email.
Does ALL offer gift cards?
Yes! ALL offers gift cards for sale online in denominations of $100, $150, $200, $250, $300 or $500. You can also get a $100 or $200 ALL gift card in-store at Australia Post, Woolworths and Big W.
Booking guide for ALL Hotels
ALL Hotels makes it quite easy for you to book your hotel. You can make your selections through the ALL Hotels deals and special offers that are currently available at the top of this page. When you are on ALL Hotels’ site, click on ‘our hotels’ to view the list of hotels available or simply use the ‘find your hotel’ tab to easily access hotels suitable for your needs. Select your destination, comfort level, arrival and departure date, number of rooms, number of occupants and whether they are adults or children. There are three ways to book with ALL Hotels: online by logging into your account, by calling on of their centres, or booking with your loyalty points.
Cancellations and refunds for ALL Hotels
ALL Hotels allows you to cancel your reservation. However, prepaid reservations cannot be cancelled or changed. You also cannot ask for a reimbursement of your deposit. If for some reason you are not able to stay for the full duration of your reservation, you can cancel your stay. But, you will not get a refund and you will still be expected to pay in full for your booking. Your stay also needs to be in accordance with the hotel’s rules and regulations, or they reserve the right to ask you to leave. If this happens, no compensation or refund will be provided.
About ALL Hotels and its history
ALL Hotels is world renowned for its great network of hotels. If you're looking for accommodation for your business or leisure travels, ALL Hotels can help you find one. The hotel franchise network hosts more than 400 hotels in Asia Pacific alone, and over 4000 globally. The network of hotels stands out not just for the vast number of hotels under the franchise, but for its great service, and amenities and facilities which are provided by all of its hotels. Whether you're looking for hotels locally in Brisbane, Sydney or even in Paris and New York, ALL Hotels can help you with your booking.
Latest travel offers
Ask an Expert