Looking for a great place to stay for your trip is simple with Accor Hotels. And, with our Accor Hotel deals and promo codes, you can afford to indulge in the number of stars you stay in, too.
Accor Hotels is a growing network of hotels based in Australia and New Zealand. The hotel franchise network gives you access to more than 4000 hotels available in over 90 countries. These are spread out across all continents, all of which offer superb accommodations, amenities and facilities.
In Asia Pacific, more than 400 hotels are under the Accor Hotels network, this across 18 countries. And they're not all high-end, high-budget stays either, with accommodations suitable for families and strict budgets, too.
The Accor hotel franchise is a well-respected, global brand. To date, over half a million Australians have stayed in Accor Hotels. Not too shabby, eh?
Accor Hotels deals, promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2016
Book in advance and save 25%
Make a reservation for a Novotel property at least 30 days in advance and save up to 25% on the regular price.
Save 25% off your stay at select NSW hotels
Book a stay at the Mercure Penrith, Mercure Sydney International Airport or Mercure Sydney Parramatta at least 30 days in advance and save.
Save up to 25% on advance bookings
Book a stay at an Ibis property at least 30 days in advance and save up to 25%.
How do I use my Accor Hotels promo code?
How do I use my Accor Hotels promo code?
- You will need to first select and copy a promo code you want to use.
- When you click on a code you will be redirected to the Accor Hotels website.
- Check out the destinations available and deals as well.
- Once you pick your destination, click on book.
- Select the hotel you wish to stay in and click on it.
- Review the hotel description then place your booking.
- Select your room preferences and review the rates. Place your promo code in the preferential code space.
- Provide your personal and payment details then click on confirm to complete your transaction.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Accor Hotels and saved on your accommodation.
Top destinations from Accor Hotels
Pros and cons of Accor Hotels
- Hotel variety. There is no shortage of hotels with Accor Hotels. The hotel franchise network has a strong network with thousands of hotels accessible worldwide.
- Last-minute bookings. You don’t have to worry about last-minute bookings since the site has access to hundreds of hotels. This means that you will be able to make your booking. The site also offers real time room availability.
- Loyalty programme. Accor Hotels has a loyalty programme available for their users. The site provides exclusive offers to members of its loyalty program as well as access to Accor Hotels deals and promotions.
- Customer reviews. You have access to customer reviews from recognised sites such as TripAdvisor. These reviews are quite useful in informing you on what to really expect with the hotel’s service and facilities.
- No toll-free number. Local rates will apply to your call to customer service.
Booking guide for Accor Hotels
Accor Hotels makes it quite easy for you to book your hotel. You can make your selections through the Accor Hotels deals and special offers that are currently available at the top of this page. When you are on Accor Hotels’ site, click on ‘our hotels’ to view the list of hotels available or simply use the ‘find your hotel’ tab to easily access hotels suitable for your needs.
Select your destination, comfort level, arrival and departure date, number of rooms, number of occupants and whether they are adults or children. There are three ways to book with Accor Hotels: online by logging into your account, by calling on of their centres, or booking with your loyalty points.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Accor Hotels
Accor Hotels allows you to cancel your reservation. However, prepaid reservations cannot be cancelled or changed. You also cannot ask for a reimbursement of your deposit. If for some reason you are not able to stay for the full duration of your reservation, you can cancel your stay. But, you will not get a refund and you will still be expected to pay in full for your booking. Your stay also needs to be in accordance with the hotel’s rules and regulations, or they reserve the right to ask you to leave. If this happens, no compensation or refund will be provided.
About Accor Hotels and its history
Accor Hotels is world renowned for its great network of hotels. If you're looking for accommodation for your business or leisure travels, Accor Hotels can help you find one.
The hotel franchise network hosts more than 400 hotels in Asia Pacific alone, and over 4000 globally. The network of hotels stands out not just for the vast number of hotels under the franchise, but for its great service, and amenities and facilities which are provided by all of its hotels.
Whether you're looking for hotels locally in Brisbane, Sydney or even in Paris and New York, Accor Hotels can help you with your booking.