With a range of accommodation types to choose from and these Accor discount codes, find your perfect stay.
With more than 4,000 properties around the world and 400 found in Asia Pacific, the Accor chain of hotels is huge, and has some huge names under its belt. With these discount codes and sales, you can find low rates at chains like Novotel, Sofitel, ibis and more.
Accor discount codes for February 2019
Best Accor discount codes to watch out for
Accor has discounts available throughout the year, but these are the ones that we think offer the best value:
- Stay 3 nights, pay for 2. Get your third night's stay for free. This offer comes available every couple of months and is usually available for Europe hotels.
- Up to 30% off advance bookings. Book 30 days in advance to save up to 30% on stays. This offer is almost always available.
- 50% off second room. Great for families, this offers the second room on a single booking for half the price if it's for those younger than 16 years. This offer is always available
Accor hotel brands
- 25 hours hotels
- Grand Mercure
- Hotel F1
- Huazhu Hotels
- ibis budget
- ibis Styles
- Jo & Joe
- M Gallery
- Mama Shelter
Accor Hotels: Pros and cons
- 24-hour customer service. If you're having trouble completing your booking online, there's a toll-free 1300 number that's available all day, every day.
- Hotel variety. There is no shortage of hotel styles available with Accor Hotels, from budget ibis properties to luxe Fairmont hotels.
- Last-minute bookings. You don’t have to worry about last-minute bookings since the site has access to hundreds of hotels. This means that you will be able to make your booking. The site also offers real time room availability.
- Loyalty programme. Accor Hotels has a loyalty programme available for their users. The site provides exclusive offers to members of its loyalty program as well as access to Accor Hotels deals and promotions.
- Customer reviews. You have access to customer reviews from recognised sites such as TripAdvisor. These reviews are quite useful in informing you on what to really expect with the hotel’s service and facilities.
- No online chat. If you have questions about a hotel or your booking, you'll need to call or email.
How does the Accor Le Club and Accor Plus (formerly Accor Advantage Plus) loyalty program work?
Accor Le Club is the hotel chain's free loyalty program that works on a points-based system. The more you stay, the more points you can earn. Classic members (entry-level) get access to advanced sales and can check in online. You'll also get other perks like welcome drinks, priority check-in at hotels, complimentary internet and more.
Accor Plus, which used to be called Accor Advantage Plus, started in Sydney back in 1994 for Asia-Pacific hotels and joined forces with the worldwide Accor Le Club loyalty program back in 2008. The programs now allow members to earn points at more than 3,400 hotels in 92 countries around the world.
Members get one complimentary stay at select hotels each year and get discounts like up to 50% off dining at more than 1,000 restaurants worldwide.
What's the catch? Membership is not free. As of February 2018, it's an annual fee of $385 to become a member. Considering it includes a free night, automatically qualifies you for Silver Membership Status with Le Club, provides discounts on hotel dining, the chance to collect more points on stays and other perks, it may be worth it if you're a frequent traveller.
Do Accor points expire?
Yes. Reward points are valid for 12 months from the date you check out. This date is extended by 365 days each time you stay. If you've provided Accor Le Club with your email address, you'll get an email notification three months before the expiry date as a reminder.
Does Accor offer gift cards?
Yes! Accor offers gift cards for dale online in denominations of $100, $150, $200, $250, $300 or $500. You can also get a $100 or $200 Accor gift card in-store at Australia Post, Woolworths and Big W.
Booking guide for Accor Hotels
Accor Hotels makes it quite easy for you to book your hotel. You can make your selections through the Accor Hotels deals and special offers that are currently available at the top of this page. When you are on Accor Hotels’ site, click on ‘our hotels’ to view the list of hotels available or simply use the ‘find your hotel’ tab to easily access hotels suitable for your needs. Select your destination, comfort level, arrival and departure date, number of rooms, number of occupants and whether they are adults or children. There are three ways to book with Accor Hotels: online by logging into your account, by calling on of their centres, or booking with your loyalty points.
Cancellations and refunds for Accor Hotels
Accor Hotels allows you to cancel your reservation. However, prepaid reservations cannot be cancelled or changed. You also cannot ask for a reimbursement of your deposit. If for some reason you are not able to stay for the full duration of your reservation, you can cancel your stay. But, you will not get a refund and you will still be expected to pay in full for your booking. Your stay also needs to be in accordance with the hotel’s rules and regulations, or they reserve the right to ask you to leave. If this happens, no compensation or refund will be provided.
About Accor Hotels and its history
Accor Hotels is world renowned for its great network of hotels. If you're looking for accommodation for your business or leisure travels, Accor Hotels can help you find one. The hotel franchise network hosts more than 400 hotels in Asia Pacific alone, and over 4000 globally. The network of hotels stands out not just for the vast number of hotels under the franchise, but for its great service, and amenities and facilities which are provided by all of its hotels. Whether you're looking for hotels locally in Brisbane, Sydney or even in Paris and New York, Accor Hotels can help you with your booking.