Zip off to Argentina with these last-minute Air New Zealand flights from $862 return
Fly from 5 Aussie cities for under $900 return.
Whether it’s gazing at the passionate tango dancers in Buenos Aires, learning to ride alongside the cowboys in the grasslands or hiking through the remote reaches of Patagonia, there’s no denying that Argentina is filled with wonder.
It’s finally time for you to say hola to South America with these Air New Zealand flights that will get you there and back for under $900 return.
Discounted fares to Buenos Aires start at $862 for flights from Gold Coast but you can also find flights from Melbourne for $877, Adelaide for $882, Sydney for $893 and Brisbane for $899.
Travel is for select dates in May and June which is perfect if you’re looking for a last-minute adventure on the cheap.
There's no set end date to this sale and seats are going to go fast. Search for yours now through I Want That Flight or via the links in the table below and then get packing for your trip!
How good are these Air New Zealand fares?
- Price: Great. When flights to South America drop under $1,000 it’s cause for celebration and considering your other options are currently closer to the $1,600 return mark, these are a steal.
- Travel time: Good. Most flights include a stopover in Auckland which is standard for travel to South America.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand is a full-service carrier that's considered one of the best in the region. Your checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all covered in the ticket price.
- Weather: Good. There’s not really a bad time to visit Argentina and with its diverse climate, you can usually find a region with ideal weather for sightseeing. In May and June consider the wetlands area in Esteros del Ibera, where the cooler months offer good wildlife spotting opportunities.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know