Zavvi coupons and discount codes June 2021
If you’re looking for game consoles, DVDS or movie merchandise, then you’ve got to check out Zavvi for a wide range of options – you can also save money with a Zavvi coupon code.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Zavvi coupons and discount codes
About Zavvi Coupon Codes
Based in UK, retailer Zavvi sells a wide range of video gaming gear, movie merchandise and even branded clothing. Despite being based in the UK, shipping rates to Australia are relatively low. Check out Zavvi's Zbox, a monthly box of goodies to satisfy your inner geek, all delivered straight to your door.
Bestselling products from Zavvi
Zavvi Review | Pros and cons
- Free shipping. Free international tracked shipping is available on all orders over £120. All other tracked orders incur a delivery fee of £11.99 and untracked items cost £0.99 per order.
- Exclusive daily deals available. Check out the outlet section of the website where you will find tons of stuff at discount prices.
- Zbox. A monthly subscription service where each month you get sent a whole box of handpicked video game and movie gear.
- Payment methods. American Express and PayPal are not accepted as payment methods.
- No rewards program. There is no way to earn points or get special offers for return customers.
How can I get Zavvi free shipping?
- Free shipping on all orders over £120 ($250)
- £0.99 ($2) shipping on orders less than £120 ($250)
- Shipping takes between four to eight business days
What forms of payment does Zavvi accept?
What is the Zavvi returns policy?
Zavvi does accept returns on items that are sent back within 14 days of delivery. Items, however, must be return shipped to the UK, which will be at your own expense, unless the item is damaged or incorrect. To initiate a return contact the Zavvi customer service team via its website.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert