Rent the perfect designer dress, have it delivered in no time and return it for free.
Your Closet rental service gives you your pick of designer dresses at a fraction of the purchase price. Your Closet express ships Australia-wide, handles all the cleaning and includes a $5 insurance fee to cover any mishaps.
Your Closet discount codes and coupons
|$20 off your first order||Sign up to the Your Closet newsletter to receive $20 off your first order||
How does Your Closet work?
Your Closet allows you to rent a designer dress for a fraction of the purchase price. To use the service simply search for a dress just as you would search on any online store. Use the categories to filter colour, designer, size and style, and then select a rental period (4 or 8 days). Your dress will be delivered with next day shipping. Once the rental period is over, send your dress back using the free return satchel included in your package. Your Closet will dry clean it for you.
Your Closet Review | Pros and Cons
- Next day delivery. Your Closet ships fast around Australia to make sure the perfect dress is there and ready to wear in time for your event.
- Minor mishaps are covered. The $5 insurance fee is included and covers minor damage such as spills and stains.
- Free returns. Simply send your dress back in the free returns satchel.
- Instant $20 off your first order. Sign up and get $20 off your first order.
- Shipping applies. An additional $15 shipping fee will be applied to your order.
- Late return fees. If you send your dress back after the rental period is over you may be charged late fees.
How does Your Closet shipping and delivery work?
Your Closet ships Australia-wide with trackable next day shipping. A $15 shipping fee will be applied to your order. When your rental period is over use the included returns satchel to send your dress back for free. Your Closet recommends you choose a rental period starting 1-2 days before your event.
What forms of payment does Your Closet accept?
What is the Your Closet returns policy?
If there is a problem with your dress, for example, if it doesn’t fit, get in touch with Your Closet for a replacement or to receive the rental price in credit to be used for a future purchase. To avoid late fees, you must send your dress back by the date stated on your order.