You’ll be partying in Paris when you book these flights from $899 return
Three words: Oh la la.
Black Friday and Cyber Weekend may be over but that doesn't mean the deals have to stop coming. Flight Centre knows where it's at with these $899 return flights to Paris.
Super cheap, right?
They take off from major cities too, with fares from Melbourne starting at $899 return and from Sydney at $929 return.
You'll be flying Air China to get there though you have a wide variety of travel dates to choose from including the tail-end of winter from February to March (great for hitting the slopes) and warmer days in April, May and June (great for sightseeing).
These flights can be booked through Flight Centre.
These flights are on sale until sold out.
How good are these Paris fares?
- Price: Great. These are some of the cheapest flights to Paris we've seen all year, only beaten by this $885 return sale.
- Airline: Good. Air China is a full-service airline so rest assured you won't have to pay a cent more for checked luggage, meals or entertainment. However, it is only a 3-star airline but at this price, it's difficult to find something better.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in China.
- Weather: Good. While not peak summer dates you have a nice variety of super quiet winter months and shoulder-season spring dates which we personally recommend as the weather is pleasant and the landscape picturesque.
Snap up your flight to the City of Lights:
|From||To||Travel dates||Return fare||Book your trip|
|Melbourne||Paris||16 Feb 2019 – 29 Mar 2019 / 26 Apr 2019 – 15 Jun 2019||$899||I'm ready to party in Paris|
|Sydney||Paris||16 Feb 2019 – 29 Mar 2019 / 26 Apr 2019 – 15 Jun 2019||$929||I'm ready to party in Paris|
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals