You can now get to Copenhagen from just $899 return with these Etihad flights
Score last-minute tickets to this colourful Scandinavian capital at an unbelievable price.
We've found some bargain last minute flights that could have you in Europe as soon as next month for as little as $899 return. That's almost half of what fares normally cost.
Flights take off from either Melbourne or Sydney and transport you to charming and colourful Copenhagen which feels a world apart from Europe, complete with old-world towns and arresting scenery.
The best part? These prices are not with one of the budget outfits but with 5-star full-service airline Etihad Airways.
This one is for the spontaneous travellers out there as the lowest fares are in November and early December – just in time to check out Europe's Christmas markets. It's also not part of a particular promotion and is available until sold out.
Which, at these prices, we're guessing could be any day now. Make a beeline for Skyscanner to pick your dates and lock in your seat.
How good are these Etihad fares?
- Price: Great. A recent Etihad sale had flights to Europe starting from $973 return. The next closest price to Copenhagen for the same travel period is closer to the $1,100 mark with Thai Airways.
- Airline: Great. Etihad is a full-service airline so you can board with the peace of mind that your checked bags, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your fare.
- Frequent flyer points: Etihad is partnered with Virgin Velocity so you'll be able to earn 0.25 to 4 Velocity points per mile.
- Travel time: Okay. We're not going to lie, these are some long travel times. Upwards of 29 hours with two stopovers, one of which is in Abu Dhabi.
- Weather: Great. Copenhagen is beautiful in autumn but you should expect it to get a bit chilly. Keep an eye out for the Tivoli Christmas Market which happens right through your travel dates.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- How you can be Emily in Paris Down Under
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge