You can now fly business to Lebanon, Jordan or Egypt from $3,658 return
Finish 2018 off with a big, fat, luxurious bang on Etihad.
Last-minute flight sales are the thing of dreams. They can make you book super cheap trips to destinations you'd never considered on the fly, leading to adventures you'll remember forever.
That's what this Etihad sale is made of.
It's on business class seats to Beirut, Amman and Cairo with prices starting from just $3,658 return. Sounds super high but considering it generally costs $6,000+ to fly business to that side of the world you're looking at a bargain.
Plus, you'll be travelling from 1–31 December 2018 which is not only winter in these destinations (believe me, you want to travel during winter) but also includes Christmas and New Year's Eve dates. AND you'll have the chance to see the cosmopolitan city of Beirut, explore the ancient city of Petra and see sphinxes and pyramids in Egypt. Talk about a grand way to see 2018 off.
Well, what are you waiting for? Bag your seat through Etihad and pack your bags because you've gotta take off soon.
This sale ends 3 December or until seats sell out.
How good are these Etihad business class fares?
- Price: Great. Even at the best of times business class seats to Europe and its surrounds don't get much cheaper than $5,000+ making this an absolute steal.
- Airline: Great. Etihad is a full-service, 5-star airline and all checked luggage, meals and entertainment are included in your fare.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in Abu Dhabi which can be kept short.
- Weather: Great. Winter is the perfect time for you to visit desert locations like Cairo and Amman as the days are sunny and the temperatures a pleasant 15–20°C.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open