Yellow Octopus is the place to look for a variety of quirky and inspirational items - grab yours today along with some special discounts.
Yellow Octopus is Australia's leading brand of the coolest and fun toys, gifts and gadgets. They have a unique range of gifts, games and toys available at competitive prices. They have everything from Smartphone and tablet accessories to cups and mugs. The gadgets, gifts and toys include office gadgets, travel gadgets, home gadgets, stationery items, bathroom accessories, the clock shop, kitchenware, travel and camping accessories, car accessories, garden and BBQ items and birthday gifts.
Yellow Octopus promo codes and discount vouchers for April 2017
|Free shipping on orders over $100||Enjoy free shipping on order overs $100 at Yellow Octopus.||
Last verified 14 Jun 2016
How do I use my Yellow Octopus promo code?
Use a promo code to take advantage of discounts when you purchase an item from Yellow Octopus and apply it before proceeding to checkout.
- Browse through the codes above and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Yellow Octopus website.
- Click the item you wish to purchase from the list of items available on their website. You will be directed to a page where you can see complete information about the product. Click 'add to cart' if you want to continue to checkout.
- A box will appear on the screen asking you if you wish to continue shopping or you want to go to the cart page. Click 'go to cart page' if you wish to finalise your order.|
- A new page will open where you can see the shopping cart as shown in the picture below. Apply a discount code or a coupon code in order to use your discount. Once the coupon is validated, you can see the discount detail with the product price. Click 'proceed to checkout' if you wish to proceed to payment.
- After filling up all the required details, you can place your order successfully as shown in the picture below.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Yellow Octopus and saved.
Pros and cons of Yellow Octopus
- Warranty and guarantees. They offer a 60 day money back guarantee for a change of mind to their customers. They understand their customers and believe that it is sometimes difficult to purchase something without actually touching or seeing it. So if you do not like a product for whatever reason and wish to get a refund, they guarantee you a 100% refund for the product.
- Secure shopping. Your information security is guaranteed when you are shopping with Yellow Octopus. They use latest security technology to protect your information and hence, your credit card information is fully encrypted by their secure server.
- No loyalty club. Yellow Octopus does not offer any loyalty program to any of its customers but you can enjoy special discounts on their products.
Shipping guide for Yellow Octopus
You can enjoy free shipping on all orders over $100 and if you purchase items that are less than $100, a flat rate of $6 is charged for shipping. Following is the estimated duration of different locations.
|Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide||2 working days|
|Rest of Australia||3 to 6 working days|
However, if you wish to receive your product quickly through express delivery, a standard shipping cost of $12.95 will be charged. You are required to place an order before 14:00 AEST to receive it the next working day in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney and Perth metro areas. But for the rest of Australia, it takes about two working days for your order to arrive.
If you live or work within Melbourne Metro your order can be delivered to you within 3 hours with Yellow Octopus' Want-It-Now service. However, this service is available between 09:00 - 17:00 on business days. All you need to do is to select 'want it now' when you proceed to checkout.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Yellow Octopus
You can return unwanted products within 60 days from the date you receive your order but a product needs to be in its original condition with tags and stickers intact and should be returned in its original packaging. But there are certain items that are not included in the returns policy, such as food and other perishable items and personalised products. These products will not be returned if they are not faulty.
It is recommended to use a secure delivery service like Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery, which insures you for the cost of your package that is being returned. In case a returned parcel is lost, Yellow Octopus will not be responsible for the loss.
About Yellow Octopus and its history
It was established in May 2000 and is owned by ActivMinds Pty Ltd. Yellow Octopus scours the whole world to get you the latest toys, gift and gadgets in Australia that are cool, bizarre, funky, quirky and fun to play with at the same time. It has a huge collection of items to choose from for every occasion. Whether it's Christmas, Father's day, Mother's day, or a birthday, Yellow Octopus has something for everyone.