The Yellow Brick Road Self-managed Super Fund Property Loan can help you build retirement wealth through property investment.
The Yellow Brick Road Self-managed Super Fund Property Loan allows you to use your super to invest in property. The loan offers fixed or variable rate options and is designed to easily integrate with most self-managed super funds (SMSFs).
|Product Name||Yellow Brick Road SMSF Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable or Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||70%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$300|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Fixed and variable options available
- Flexible repayments
- May require a higher than average deposit
- A $400 discharge fee applies
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Yellow Brick Road Self-managed Super Fund Property Loan is only available for investment through SMSFs. Yellow Brick Road requires applicants to obtain independent financial and legal advice before being approved for this loan.
What are the features and benefits of the Yellow Brick Road Self-managed Super Fund Property Loan?
- Variable and fixed rate options. You can take advantage of a competitive home loan market with a variable rate, or opt for the certainty of locking in your rate.
- Limited recourse. Because SMSF loans are limited recourse loans, the other assets in your SMSF are protected.
- Loan amount and loan-to-value ratio (LVR). This loan has a minimum borrowing amount of and a maximum borrowing amount of $1,000,000. The loan has a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 70%.
- Flexible repayments. The Yellow Brick Road Self-managed Super Fund Property Loan allows you to repay your investment loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can make as many additional repayments as you like without penalty.
- Split facility. If you can't decide between a variable rate and locking in a fixed rate, you can split the Yellow Brick Road Self-managed Super Fund Property Loan into variable and fixed portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $500. This one-off fee covers the cost of processing your SMSF loan application.
- Legal fee: Any solicitor costs over $300. This fee covers Yellow Brick Road's legal and administrative costs for establishing your SMSF investment loan.
- Discharge fee: $400. The discharge fee applies when you close your SMSF loan account.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared your options and believe the Yellow Brick Road Self-managed Super Fund Property Loan could suit your circumstances, click the button below to fill out a brief form and a Yellow Brick Road specialist will contact you. Remember, setting up an SMSF is a complex process so you'll need to have this sorted before you apply.
Enquire about this home loan