The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable mortgage is a variable rate loan with multiple options for homebuyers and investors plus a 100% offset account.
Yellow Brick Road's Flexi Options Variable Home Loan has something for almost everyone, with principal and interest or interest only rates for investors and buyers, a 100% offset account and low deposit options that let you borrow 90% of your property's value.
Offset account fee
If you add an offset account to this loan you will have to pay a $10 monthly fee.
|Product Name||Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||5 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$330|
|Ongoing Fees||$10 monthly ($120 p.a.)|
- Rates for investors and home buyers
- 100% offset account
- There is a $330 legal fee
- There is a $10 monthly service fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has variable rates for principal and interest and interest only home loans. The loan has a maximum insured LVR of 90%, though you will need to pay lenders mortgage insurance premium if your deposit is under 20%.
What are the features and benefits of the Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $2,000,000 with this loan.
- Purpose.This product is for owner-occupiers buying a home to live in or investors buying an investment property.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can also make unlimited extra repayments.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 90% of your property's value.
- Plenty of options. The loan has a redraw facility, is loan portable and lets you split your rate into fixed and variable portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable Home Loan keeps fees relatively low.
- Legal fee: $330. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Service fee: $10. There is an ongoing monthly service fee.
- Discharge fee: $495. The discharge fee applies when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Switching fee: $150. You pay the switching fee when changing from one Yellow Brick Road mortgage to another from the same lender.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or get more information, click the green "Enquire now" button and follow the application process to speak to a Yellow Brick Road mortgage specialist. They'll talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with the application.