Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable Home Loan
The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable mortgage is a variable rate loan with multiple options for homebuyers and investors plus a 100% offset account.
Yellow Brick Road's Flexi Options Variable Home Loan has something for almost everyone, with principal and interest or interest only rates for investors and buyers, a 100% offset account and low deposit options that let you borrow 90% of your property's value.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
This loan has variable rates for principal and interest and interest only home loans. The loan has a maximum insured LVR of 90%, though you will need to pay lenders mortgage insurance premium if your deposit is under 20%.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $2,000,000 with this loan.
- Purpose.This product is for owner-occupiers buying a home to live in or investors buying an investment property.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can also make unlimited extra repayments.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 90% of your property's value.
- Plenty of options. The loan has a redraw facility, is loan portable and lets you split your rate into fixed and variable portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable Home Loan keeps fees relatively low.
- Legal fee: $330. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Service fee: $10. There is an ongoing monthly service fee.
- Discharge fee: $495. The discharge fee applies when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Switching fee: $150. You pay the switching fee when changing from one Yellow Brick Road mortgage to another from the same lender.
How to apply
To apply for this product or get more information, click the green "Enquire now" button and follow the application process to speak to a Yellow Brick Road mortgage specialist. They'll talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with the application.