The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed mortgage is a fixed rate loan with various options for homebuyers and investors. It also has a 100% offset account.
Yellow Brick Road's Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan has something for almost everyone, with principal and interest or interest only rates for investors and buyers. Unlike most fixed rate loans it has a 100% offset account.
Offset account fee
If you add an offset account to this loan you will have to pay a $10 monthly fee.
|Product Name||Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||5 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$330|
|Ongoing Fees||$10 monthly ($120 p.a.)|
- Rates for investors and home buyers
- 100% offset account
- There is a legal fee
- There is a service fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has fixed rates for principal and interest and interest only home loans. The loan has a maximum LVR of 80%, meaning you will need a 20% deposit.
What are the features and benefits of the Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $2,000,000 with this loan.
- Purpose. This product is for owner-occupiers buying a home to live in or investors buying an investment property.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can also make unlimited extra repayments.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 80% of your property's value.
- Flexible options. The loan has quite a few extra options and features, such as a redraw facility, loan portability and the option to split your rate into fixed and variable portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan only has a few fees to worry about.
- Legal fee: $330. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Service fee: $10. There is an ongoing monthly service fee.
- Discharge fee: $495. The discharge fee applies when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Switching fee: $150. You pay the switching fee when changing from one Yellow Brick Road mortgage to another from the same lender.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or get more information, click the green "Enquire Now" button and follow the application process to speak to a Yellow Brick Road mortgage specialist. They'll talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with the application.