Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan
The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed mortgage is a fixed rate loan with various options for homebuyers and investors. It also has a 100% offset account.
Yellow Brick Road's Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan has something for almost everyone, with principal and interest or interest only rates for investors and buyers. Unlike most fixed rate loans it has a 100% offset account.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder covering home loans and property. He helps everyone understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine, Homely, and for multiple banks and lenders. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea. Richard has a Bachelor of Education, a Graduate Certificate in Communication and is currently studying a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
This loan has fixed rates for principal and interest and interest only home loans. The loan has a maximum LVR of 80%, meaning you will need a 20% deposit.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $2,000,000 with this loan.
- Purpose. This product is for owner-occupiers buying a home to live in or investors buying an investment property.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can also make unlimited extra repayments.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 80% of your property's value.
- Flexible options. The loan has quite a few extra options and features, such as a redraw facility, loan portability and the option to split your rate into fixed and variable portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan only has a few fees to worry about.
- Legal fee: $330. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Service fee: $10. There is an ongoing monthly service fee.
- Discharge fee: $495. The discharge fee applies when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Switching fee: $150. You pay the switching fee when changing from one Yellow Brick Road mortgage to another from the same lender.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.