The Variable Home Loan from Yard is a variable rate home loan with some of the market's lowest rates. Here's what you need to know.
Yard is an online Australian lender. Its Variable Home Loan offers homebuyers and investors competitive rates. You can add an offset account for a small fee.
|Product Name||Yard Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||2 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$435|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Competitive rates
- Optional offset account
- Lowest rate requires a 20% deposit
- There are several fees
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Yard Variable Home Loan has rates for investors and owner-occupiers, including an interest-only investment rate.
Investors need a 20% deposit to get this loan but owner-occupiers can get it with a 10% deposit. You can add a 100% offset account to this loan for a small fee.
What are the features and benefits of the Yard Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount. The Yard Variable Home Loan has a minimum loan amount of $150,000 and a maximum loan amount of $5,000,000.
- Loan-to-value ratio (minimum deposit). This product's maximum insured loan-to-value ratio is 90%, meaning you can get it with a 10% deposit. But most rates require a 20% deposit.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments with this loan. It also has a redraw facility, allowing you to withdraw your extra repayments.
- Flexibility. This loan is portable, meaning you can transfer it to a new property if upgrading. It also has a split facility, allowing you to divide the loan into fixed and variable portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
This loan has several fees you should be aware of:
- Settlement fee: $150. This one-off fee covers the cost of loan settlement.
- Offset fee (optional): If you choose to add an offset account to this loan there is a $120 annual fee ($10 a month).
- Valuation fee: $264. This fee covers the lender's cost to have your property valued prior to settlement.
- Discharge fee: $500. You pay this fee when exiting the loan.
- Legal fee: $435. This fee covers the lender's conveyancing costs.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you are interested in the Yard Variable Home Loan or want more information, just click the green button and leave your details. A lending specialist from Yard will get in touch with you and help you take the next step.