Relax, revitalise and relieve pain with the Yantra Mat and grab some discounts along the way.
Yantra Mat is a distributor of acupressure mats that can reduce your stress, aches and pains and can boost your energy levels. These mats are specially developed in Sweden and are based on an ancient Chinese therapy.
Acupressure reduces your stress level, improves the blood flow and allows your body to relax. Every product serves a special purpose by reducing stress from different parts of a human body. The unique properties of Yantra Mat’s products help you achieve a good night's sleep, better stress management, relaxed body, high energy levels and to improve the feeling of well being.
Yantra Mat promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2018
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|11 Dec 2018||10% off select order||DEC****|
|18 Dec 2018||20% off any orders||FIN****|
|11 Dec 2018||15% off all full-priced items||R2Z****|
|18 Dec 2018||20% off store-wide||FIN****|
|8 Oct 2018||$20 off your first order||20N****|
|11 Dec 2018||20% off site-wide||********|
How do I use my Yantra Mat’s promo code?
When you shop from Yantra Mat, you can get a discount on a total cost of the product by redeeming your voucher.
- Browse through the coupon codes above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will embed the code when you are safely redirected to the relevant page.
- Select the item you wish to purchase and click add to cart.
- Continue this process for any other items you wish to buy.
- Once finished, click on ‘view full details’ on the top right hand corner to see your basket.
- Click on ‘checkout’ to finalise your order.
Once all the details are successfully entered, your order will be successfully placed with Yantra Mat.
Pros and cons of Yantra Mat
- Secure shopping. Yantra Mat gives you a secure shopping experience. They have formed a partnership with Ashbloo limited, which gives a guarantee that your personal detail will not be released to a third party except to a dispatch company so that a delivery of your product can be arranged. All your personal details as well as your financial details are held on a secure database.
- Returns policy. In the rare event if you are not completely satisfied with the product, you can return it within 14 days from the day you receive it. It is a reasonable time frame to return a product when compared with the competitors in the same market.
- No loyalty club. Yantra Mat does not offer any loyalty program but it offers special discounts on its products from time to time and therefore, gives you a fair chance of purchasing items at lower prices.
- No warranties. They do not offer any warranties or guarantees on their product.
Shipping guide for Yantra Mat
Shipping takes about 3 to 5 business days to arrive to your billing address. All deliveries are done via Australia Post and a standard flat rate of $10 is charged on delivery.
Orders are usually dispatched the same day if they are received and their payment is cleared before 12:00. However, orders will be dispatched the following day from the day it was received if it was received after 12:00. A notification is sent via email once your order is received by Yantra Mat and they also notify you once your order is successfully dispatched.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Yantra Mat items
Yantra Mat has a firm belief that you will be completely satisfied with the product you ordered. However, by any chance if you do not feel fully satisfied with an item you purchased, you can return it to the Yantra Mat within 14 days from the date you received it in order to exchange it or to claim a refund against it. However, they do not take any responsibility for the returned goods if they are damaged or go missing in transit. Also, they do not accept the goods if they are broken, damaged or have been tampered with, when received by Yantra Mat. You are required to send your details, such as a delivery advice note number, in an email to Yantra Mat so that they can match your details with the returned order.
About Yantra Mat and its history
Yantra Mat is a UK registered company and was founded in 2011. It provides a useful range of acupressure items, such as mats, pillows, rings, belts and slippers. Their motto is to provide comfort to your body, soul and mind. Yantra Mat has about 210 flowers and each flower has 42 calibrated contact points that apply pressure to body’s acupressure points which stimulates blood circulation to release muscular tension and help your body to relax by releasing pain-relieving hormones called oxytocin and endorphins.