The Xbox Onesie returns with a Forza fit
Xbox Australia and Porsche reveal the Xbox Onesie Performance Edition.
Last year Xbox Australia announced the "Xbox Onesie" in a media stunt to celebrate the launch of the Xbox One S. To Xbox Australia's surprise (and ours), Xbox fans went batty over the tailored onesies. Fans eventually had an opportunity to score one for their own through Xbox Australia's social media channels.
This year, Xbox is gearing up for the launch of Forza Motorsport 7 with all-new onesies. Made to resemble real racing gear, the Xbox Onesie Performance Edition was created in collaboration with Porsche Australia and tested by Porsche Junior driver Matt Campbell and professional Australian driver Chelsea Angelo.
The onesie features breathable, stain proof (uh, what?) fabric, large elasticated pockets and a built-in camel pack to keep you hydrated – because everybody knows gamers are big messy babies that can't keep a white shirt clean and won't leave the couch for a glass a water.
There's absolutely no mention in the press release we received as to whether the Xbox Onesie Performance Edition will be available to fans in Australia, but it's likely we'll see a similar social media competition as last year's Xbox Onesie release.
We can't offer you an Xbox Onesie, but we can show you where to find the best prices and deals on the Xbox One X in Australia.
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale
- GAMDIAS ACHILLES M1-L gaming chair review