Xbox One X pre-orders will be available soon
Let's just hope Microsoft has learned from Nintendo's mistakes.
Microsoft's reveal of the Xbox One X at E3 this year came as little surprise to most gamers. We already knew the console's specs, we had a good idea of most of the games coming to it and even the price was fairly predictable given the hardware the console is packing. What did defy our expectations was the fact that you couldn't pre-order the Xbox One X right then and there. Why make such a big deal about your new console if you're not going to let people throw money at you for it?
Odd as it was, it looks like Microsoft is finally getting ready to open up pre-orders for its high-powered console. Head of Xbox Phil Spencer confirmed the imminent announcement on Twitter, promising more info very soon:
Our plan is set for this. All approvals are done so now just landing the announce with all the info, won't be too much longer.
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) July 24, 2017
While the Xbox One X probably won't be as hard to find as an SNES Classic, it might still be worth laying down a pre-order if you want to be burning rubber in Forza Motorsport 7 on day one. The Xbox One X is slated to hit Aussie shores on 7 November and will retail for $649.
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight
- Every bit a sleeper hit: City of Brass review