The top Xbox One Black Friday 2019 game deals
The best bargain games from just $9.
Let's start with some real-talk: the library for the Xbox One started off slower than we wished. That said, if you check the lay of the land in 2019, it's clear that the platform is now chock-full of amazing experiences.
Shooters, RPGs, fighters, racing sims, sandbox titles that are large enough to jeopardise real-life relationships – whatever your version of fun is, you can get your fix on Microsoft's big box of entertainment.
And hey, even if you're already flush with games to play, you can always cheaply expand that ever-growing pile of shame with our Black Friday bargains list. Acquire some future classics while the going's good!
Best Xbox Black Friday games deals
Here's a list of the best deals we've found so far, based on price and quality. We'll update as we find more:
- Disillusioned Fallout 76 fans need to flock to the Obsidian-made The Outer Worlds. This is proper, offline OG role-playing that can be cheaply added to your inventory for $59.95 at Harvey Norman. This Game of the Year title usually goes for $89.95, so take advantage!
- If you want to be let loose as a morally-fluid super-enhanced hero in a chaotic open world, you really need to hand over a paltry $18 to Harvey Norman for Crackdown 3. This all-out action-fest is still as high as $79.95 at Big W.
- EB Games is the place to go if you want to get your gore on with fighting game darling Mortal Kombat 11. The team has brutally skinned the usually $99.95 Standard+ Edition down to $28.00 instead. That's our kind of fatality.
- Truly hilarious games are rare but South Park: The Fractured But Whole is a side-splitting exception to the rule. Score it from EB Games for $9 instead of $39.95, and you'll be laughing even harder.
- Big W has a better-than-half-price deal on Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 Gold Edition. Liberating this off a store shelf for $45 (a saving of $94) makes this critically acclaimed, shared-world shooter even sweeter.
- Petrol-heads rejoice! Copies of Grid: Ultimate Edition are peeling out of your local Big W for $69 (a 35% saving). Racing sims haven't been this good in years. You'd be mad not to buckle up for it.
- Gamers after a bit of a historical slant should take note of Assassin's Creed Odyssey going for $24 at Big W. That's basically a 50% off deal that will net you a ludicrously large sandbox world that's anything but spartan (despite the ancient Greek setting). Seriously, there's hours and hours of swashbuckling entertainment here.
- Last but not least, we have the unthinkable – a truly excellent (and micro-transaction free) Star Wars game called Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. It's so good we'd pay full $99.95 RRP to play it. That said, The Gamesmen saber slicing it down to $69.95 is impressive. Most impressive.
Stay abreast of new Black Friday deals with Finder's email alerts.