Super Street Fighter IV, State of Decay and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell join Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft's subscription gaming service for Xbox One gets seven new additions to its roster.
From 1 October, Xbox Game Pass subscribers will be able to lay the smackdown in Super Street Fighter IV, scramble to survive the zombie apocalypse in State of Decay and defy the devil himself in Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell. Adorable Halloween RPG Costume Quest 2 also joins the Game Pass library, giving subscribers a charming dose of developer Double Fine's trademark humour.
A total of seven new games are joining the 100+ titles already available through Game Pass, with the full line-up as follows:
- Super Street Fighter IV
- State of Decay
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
- Costume Quest 2
- The Bug Butcher
- Maldita Castilla EX - Cursed Castle
- Tower of Guns
Along with the new games, Microsoft also recently introduced a feature called Game Pass Goals, a monthly objective for Game Pass subscribers that offers a prize to anyone who completes it. Prizes include Xbox Live Gold subscriptions, Xbox gift cards, DLC and more. October's Game Pass goal is a simple one: unlock an achievement in any two of October's new Game Pass games to score yourself a prize. To be eligible for the grand prize, though, you'll need to get hunting and unlock achievements in six of October's seven games.
If the idea of a monthly game subscription tickles your fancy, you can sign up to Xbox Game Pass for $10.95 a month through Microsoft Store.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits