WSI gives you access to major savings when you use Watch Station promo codes with your purchase.
WSI formerly known as Watch Station is a popular retailer of watches. The store offers you a wide array of watches for men and women. You will find some of the latest and best designs with them. At WSI, quality is what matters most and the store is very careful about which brands they stock. You'll find items from leading brands in the watch industry such as: Diesel, Emporio Armani, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Fossil, and Adidas.
WSI keeps up with trends by offering the latest watches of the season.
WSI Watch Station promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2017
|Shop for big brand name watches||You can shop for big brand name watches at WSI||
Last verified 16 Nov 2015
Top items from WSI
How do I use my WSI Watch Station promo code?
How do I use my WSI promo code?
- Select the Watch Station promo code you want to use on WSI and jot it down.
- Go to the WSI home page and start browsing through the categories of products available.
- Click on the category you wish to shop in. You can shop by gender, brand, or gift type.
- Browse through the items in that category.
- Click on the watches you wish to buy and add them to your bag.
- Click on checkout and click on the link asking if you have a promo code. Then, apply the codes to your order.
- Click on checkout again to provide your billing and shipping information.
- Complete shopping by reviewing your order.
Pros and cons of WSI
- Designer brands: If you like exclusivity, then you'll be happy with the designer range of watches at WSI.
- Variety: There are various styles and categories of watches you can choose from. They range from mechanical watches to sports watches. WSI will help you manage your needs in a timely fashion.
- Quality: Since these watches are from some of the top brands in the industry, you can expect the quality to be impeccable. Designer watches are made using the best materials, giving you durability and value for money.
- Complimentary shipping: WSI offers complimentary shipping and returns on all orders made through the site.
- Limited payment options: WSI offers limited payment options. You can only pay using your credit or debit card and this has to be Visa or MasterCard.
- Delayed shipment: The store doesn’t provide same-day shipping. You'll have to wait 3-5 days for delivery.
Shipping guide for WSI
WSI only makes deliveries on weekdays, there are no weekend deliveries. Delivery normally takes between 3 and 5 working days and the company doesn't guarantee the delivery time. However, they have a delivery schedule and most orders are delivered by 13:00. The online store only makes deliveries to Australian addresses.
WSI offers complimentary shipping on all orders made through the site and this provision extends to returns. However, this complimentary shipping doesn't apply on all orders, check for delivery charges on the product pages before purchasing.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for WSI
WSI accepts returns for exchange or refund. To return an order, you'll need to package the item in a sealed box. The store prefers that you use the same box that was used to deliver the item. Please also include proof of purchase. The returns will be sent to the WSI postal address which is provided on the returns page.
The store accepts refunds within 30 days. This refund will be credited to the card used to pay for the order. You can also return items that you are not completely happy with, but the product needs to be unused and in its original packaging. Personalised products cannot be returned due to change of mind.
About WSI and its history
WSI is one of the leading watch retailers in Australia. You may recall the store as Watch Station, which is its former name. Aside from its rebranding, little has changed, as WSI still offers great quality watches that are designed to not just to tell time, but to blend in with your lifestyle.
WSI understands that a watch is more than just a timepiece; this is why you will find that they are always bringing out new watches to help you stay on-trend in the watch world.