How to enter
To participate in this game of skill, Entrants must leave an honest and valid review of a credit card for which they have applied, or have attempted to apply, for. The Winner will be determined by a panel of finder experts who will judge Entries based on the value and insight it provides finder users.
Only one (1) entry is permitted per Entrant.
Inclusions or exclusions
Employees of any company in the Hive Empire Pty Ltd group (including the Promoter) and immediate family members (spouse/partner, children, parents) of employees are ineligible to participate in this Promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of each Entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
Details of the Credit Card Reviews Competition
Verified Entrants will compete in a game of skill to write honest, unbiased reviews, hereby referred to as Entries, of credit cards they have applied for which are not inflammatory or considered spam.
Entrants will be awarded one (1) electronic gift card valued at $50 AUD. The total prize pool of this competition is $50 AUD.
Promotion Period, date, time and location
This Promotion commences at 08:00am AEST on 31 August, 2018 and closes at midnight AEST on 7 September, 2018.
- Each individual who participates in this game of skill is called an Entrant.
- Entrants must be Australian residents.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Entrants can neither claim, nor be awarded, more than one (1) Prize.
- Only one (1) Entry will be accepted per Entrant. If an Entrant submits more than one Entry, only the first shall be deemed valid and all subsequent Entries shall still adhere to these conditions but will not be eligible to win the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to void any Entries deemed to be spam, inflammatory or otherwise not adhering to the essence of the competition.
- Results of this Promotion will be published on the Promoter’s website, finder.com.au and promoted in social and external media.
- All Entrants agree to have their Entries published and promoted on finder.com.au, in marketing collateral and on social media outlets.
- Successful Entrants will be contacted by finder.com.au to have their identity confirmed before any prizes are provided. If the identity of the successful Entrants cannot be confirmed within 7 days, the Prize is deemed to have been forfeited by the Entrant and it will be returned to the prize pool.
- The results of the Competition are final and finder.com.au will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
- Successful Entrants may be contacted by finder.com.au and asked to participate in media opportunities relating to this promotion.
- We reserve the right to vary the these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- We reserve the right to extend, or close, this promotion at our absolute discretion.
- We reserve the right to void the prize of anyone found using automated systems or software to extract data from this website.
General privacy provision
We collect personal information from you to provide you with services, advice and information including, but not limited to:
- answering your general queries about financial products, credit products and related matters;
- confirming your identity;
- communicating with you;
- administering our services;
- notifying you of the services we offer;
- carrying out marketing, training or promotional activities;
- Responding to feedback, comments, or any other contact;
- Sending you email(s) or newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- Carrying out competitions;
- helping you to resolve technical issues with our site;
- helping you to identify products and product providers appropriate for your needs and circumstances;
- referring you to product providers;
- in marketing, educative and promotional material (and then only with your express permission).
We may use third party providers to facilitate surveys or mail outs on our behalf. Should this occur, we will only do so where the Service Provider commits to securing your personal information in a manner consistent with our policy; or neither holds nor retains the personal information access outside use for the specific purpose.