Worldcare Travel Insurance logo

WorldCare Frequent Traveller International Insurance

Do you travel overseas regularly? Find out whats covered under WorldCare's Multi Trip policy and receive a quote

If you’re a frequent international traveller, chances are you have experienced one of the travel insurance features covered by WorldCare travel insurance. Whether you have lost a deposit on your booking because of bad weather or you’ve missed an important international meeting because your transfer didn’t arrive – you know you take a risk every time you get out your passport and pack your bag.

However, travel isn’t about risk, it’s about reward. Whether that is a rewarding adventure with the kids, a romantic trip with your partner or a career building conference in another country, there is so much good that can come from international travel, that you don’t need to spend time thinking about the bad. That is why WorldCare created their frequent traveller international insurance policy to help you get through each of these eventualities with as little out of pocket expense for you as possible.

Brands Product Product Details Apply
Worldcare Travel Insurance Frequent Traveller International

Unlimited cancellation fees and lost deposits

Unlimited emergency medical assistance

Unlimited overseas medical expenses

$12,000 luggage and personal effects

Get quoteMore info

Who Underwrites WorldCare Frequent Traveller International Insurance?

allianz underwriter logo

WorldCare Frequent Traveller International Insurance is provided by Worldcare, who is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited one of the world's largest insurance companies. WorldCare Frequent Traveller International Insurance emergency assistance provider is Allianz Global Assistance - one of the world's leading assistance companies based right here in Australia.

Inclusions of WorldCare Frequent Traveller International Insurance

As you compare frequent traveller insurance policies for your international journeys, make sure you carefully look at the inclusions and the levels of cover you’ll be getting and compare all the policies on a level playing field. For example, the frequent traveller policy for international travel with WorldCare covers you for:

  • a maximum of 37 days for any single leisure journey
  • a maximum of 90 days for any business travel
  • extends to your accompanying spouse and your children or grandchildren who are under 21 years old
  • unlimited emergency assistance, medical expenses and repatriation
  • unlimited cancellation cover and recovery of lost deposits
  • additional expenses if you are delayed because of illness or injury, up to $150,000
  • hospital cash allowance of up to $12,000 if you are hospitalised overseas
  • accidental death benefit of up to $50,000 paid to your estate if you die within 12 months as the result of an injury suffered on your journey
  • permanent disability benefit of up to $50,000
  • loss of income benefit of up to $20,800 paid as a weekly income
  • lost travel documents covered for up to $10,000 including transaction cards and travellers cheques
  • cover for stolen cash up to $250
  • lost luggage and personal effects cover up to $24,000
  • delayed luggage benefit of $500 for between 12 and 72 hours delay and up to $1,000 after 72 hours
  • travel delay expenses up to $4,000 for additional meals and accommodation
  • up to $10,000 for alternative transport
  • up to $5 million of personal liability cover in case of accidental injury or damage to another’s property
  • up to $6,000 to pay the rental vehicle excess in the event the car is stolen or damaged
  • up to $500 cover for additional boarding or vet expenses if your journey is delayed
  • up to $500 towards the cost of housekeeping services if you are unable to perform home duties because of an injury suffered on your journey.

Find out more about WorldCare travel insurance

Tailored Cover for Frequent Travellers

WorldCare also offers you flexibility in a number of features in your frequent traveller policy. For example, WorldCare will deduct the standard excess from claims in the following categories:

Passenger jet in flight
  • cancellation fees and lost deposits
  • overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses
  • travel documents, transaction cards and travellers cheques
  • theft of cash
  • luggage and personal effects cover
  • personal liability
  • rental vehicle excess.

Or for an additional premium a nil excess can be applied to all policy sections.

You can also extend your policy for free if your return to Australia has been delayed because of:

  • the bus, airline, shipping line or rail authority you are travelling on has been delayed
  • the delay is due to an eligible circumstance of your policy.

If your delay is due to a reason outside of these definitions, you must notify WorldCare in writing at least seven days before the original policy is due to expire. WorldCare will then assess your application for an extension and extend your cover at its discretion, including an additional premium.

How to Apply for WorldCare Frequent Traveller International Insurance

To apply for international travel insurance with WorldCare as a frequent traveller:

  • you must be an Australian resident
  • you must purchase the policy before you leave Australia
  • your journey must begin and end in Australia.

Once you have submitted your application for international travel insurance, you have a 21 day cooling off period during which to consider your cover. If you change your mind about your policy with WorldCare within the cooling off period, you can cancel your cover and receive a full refund of any premiums you’ve paid, as long as you have not made a claim on your policy.

Enquire About WorldCare Frequent Traveller International Insurance

Richard Laycock

Richard is the senior insurance writer at and is on a mission to make insurance easier to understand.

Was this content helpful to you? No  Yes

Related Posts

Ask a Question

You are about to post a question on

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Disclaimer: At we provide factual information and general advice. Before you make any decision about a product read the Product Disclosure Statement and consider your own circumstances to decide whether it is appropriate for you.
Rates and fees mentioned in comments are correct at the time of publication.
By submitting this question you agree to the privacy policy, receive follow up emails related to and to create a user account where further replies to your questions will be sent.

Ask a question