On a budget? Don't skip out on travel insurance: Consider WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance.
Travel is expensive. Between airfares, accommodation, travel insurance, day trips and general spending money, it can be hard to work out where you can and can’t cut costs. Skimping on accommodation can backfire and you may end up trying to get to sleep on a something that bears a striking resemblance to a cardboard mat, in a room you’re sharing with 12 snoring 'roommates'.
Thankfully, one area you can costs in without concern about a decline in service is travel insurance. With WorldCare Basic Travel, you will be saving your family money, which can be better spent on your family’s adventure, while making sure they are still getting adequate cover for your trip. WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance covers your family with an unlimited benefit for medical and hospital expenses, 24-hour emergency medical assistance, evacuation and repatriation back to Australia and personal liability cover. Additionally, you can choose from a range of options to tailor the cover to suit your family’s specific needs or travel plans.
Who underwrites WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance?
WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited one of the world's largest insurance companies. WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance is also backed by one of the world's leading assistance companies based right here in Australia, Allianz Global Assistance, to provide emergency assistance.
Inclusions of WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance
WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance works hard to save you money on what can easily be yet another crippling travel expense, yet doesn’t scrimp on the features, protecting you with:
- Single, couple or family cover. You can choose the plan structure that suits you and your travelling companions, whether you are heading out alone, with your partner or family.
- Overseas emergency medical assistance. You are covered for unlimited costs if you need emergency medical assistance while travelling overseas.
- Overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses. You are also covered for unlimited emergency medical and hospital expenses while overseas. The exception is dental expenses, which are limited to $1,000 per person.
- Personal liability cover. If you encounter legal trouble while travelling, your WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance policy will be right behind you with up to $2.5 million cover for personal liability.
How to apply for WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance
Your WorldCare Basic Travel Insurance policy isn’t only affordable and easy to manage, it’s easy to apply for too. You can apply for cover with WorldCare insurance if:
- You are an Australian resident
- You purchase the policy before you leave Australia
- Your travel begins and ends in Australia
- You apply for cover up to 74 years old.
If you are a temporary Australian resident you can also apply for limited cover and you must purchase your cover before you leave Australia and your journey must begin and end in Australia.
You can then choose the level of cover you want and need according to your circumstances including:
- Frequent traveller – international
- Frequent traveller – Australia
- Single cover for you and any dependents travelling with you
- Couples cover for you and your travelling companion, excluding cover for dependents
- Family cover for you and all members of your family travelling with you.