The Woolworths Qantas Credit Card rewards cardholders with 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent when they shop at Woolworths or Woolworths Group Stores.
This card be used in more locations than just Woolworths stores, it can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted - in millions of locations both in Australia and overseas. Cardholders get 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent when they make an eligible purchase anywhere in the world.
Woolworths Qantas Credit Card review
- Benefits of a Mastercard. In addition to the above features, this card offers Mastercard PayPass functionality and access to Mastercard Moments. PayPass makes paying for small transactions easy. You don’t need to enter you PIN, just tap your card against the terminal reader and the transaction is processed almost instantly. It’s safe too. Mastercard offer a full money back guarantee for fraudulent transactions.
- Account maintenance. The easiest way for cardholders to access their account information, keep track of their account balance and view recent transactions is through the Woolworths credit card online service.The Woolworths online facility lets cardholders pay bills, view statements, change account information, view transaction history and set up direct debits. It’s easy to set up this facility, it can be done through the Woolworths website.
Important information for potential cardholders
- I’m not a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, how do I earn Qantas Points? You don’t have to be a Frequent Flyer member or already have an Everyday Rewards account to apply for the Woolworths Qantas Credit Card. Simply complete an application form online and you will automatically be made a member on your application and can enjoy the benefits sooner.
- What’s an eligible purchase? We get a lot of questions about what’s classified as an eligible purchase. Qantas Points are earned on all eligible purchases, these include everything except business expenses, interest free promotions, balance transfers and cash advances. Other cash transactions, like paying some bills may also be exempt from earning Qantas Points. If you’re unsure about this, check with the merchant to see how the transaction will be processed.
- How do I maximise my Qantas Points balance by linking my Woolworths Qantas Credit Card and my Woolworths Everyday Card? This product offers 1 Qantas Points per dollar spent per dollar spent on all eligible purchases - anywhere in the world. The earn rate is doubled to 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent when cardholders shop at Woolworths and Woolworths Group Stores.The Woolworths Everyday Rewards Card offers one Qantas Point per dollar spent over thirty dollars at Woolworths or Woolworths Group Stores. So, there’s an opportunity to earn an extra Qantas Point per dollar spent when cardholders link their Woolworths Everyday Rewards Card to their Woolworths Qantas Credit Card.
Features of the Woolworths Qantas Credit Card
- Earn Qantas Points when you shop:
- Earn 1 Qantas Points per dollar spent on all eligible purchases.
- Earn 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent at Woolworths and Woolworths Group Stores spent through Everyday Rewards when you spend over $30.
- Earn bonus Qantas Points when you use your Woolworths Qantas Credit Card to purchase a Qantas product.
- Link your Woolworths Qantas Credit Card to your Woolworths Everyday Rewards Card to get rewarded with extra Qantas Points.
- Add an additional cardholder to the account to earn more points.
- Qantas Points are not capped.
- Complimentary membership to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program valued at $89.50
- An annual fee of $139
- Up to 55 days interest free for cardholders who are not carrying a balance from month to month.
- A balance transfer rate of for months. Cardholders who take advantage of the balance transfer facility and carry a balance from month to month will not receive any interest free days when they make a purchase on their card.