If you fly on business regularly or are planning a holiday across several destinations, you should consider Woolworths Multi-Trip travel insurance.
If you’re a frequent traveller, you have probably developed your own systems and shortcuts to make the trips easier, faster and more comfortable. However, just because you become an expert at rolling your clothes so they don't crease in your bag and timing your arrival at the airport to avoid the check-in queues, it doesn’t mean you can become complacent about your safety, health or itinerary when you travel.
You may be a frequent traveller as the result of your job or you may live away from your family and so you make regular trips home to catch up, whatever your reason for travelling you shouldn’t set off without the protection of travel insurance. Luckily, if you are a frequent traveller, you are entitled to great benefits and inclusions with Woolworths Multi-Trip Travel Insurance.
How you are looked after by Woolworths Multi-Trip travel insurance
When you travel regularly and are setting off on yet another journey, it is easy to dismiss the need for travel insurance. However, Woolworths makes it easy to remain covered each time you travel and protects you with comprehensive features like:
- Unlimited cover for overseas emergency medical assistance. Provides you with access to a specialist medical adviser, guarantees access to foreign hospitals and keeps your loved ones and colleagues informed of your situation in an emergency. Also includes cover for the arrangement of medical transfers and repatriation home to Australia if required.
- Unlimited cover for overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses. Covers you for hospital, medical, surgical, nursing, ambulance and emergency dental expenses while overseas.
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits. Covers you for costs associated with the cancellation or rearrangement of your journey, to the value of $12,000.
- Cover for additional expenses. Provides you with up to $12,000 to cover additional accommodation and transport costs required as a result of illness, injury, natural disaster and strikes. Your Woolworths Multi-Trip Travel Insurance also covers you for the costs to resume your journey again, if you had to return home because of your own illness or injury, or because of that of a close family member or your travelling companion.
- Hospital cash allowance. If you spend more than 48 hours hospitalised while overseas, your multi-trip insurance pays a benefit of $50 per day, up to the value of $5,000 for miscellaneous expenses.
- Accidental death. If you die as the result of an injury you sustained during your journey, your multi-trip travel insurance pays your family an accidental death benefit of $12,000.
- Permanent disability covers. If you suffer the total loss of sight in one or both eyes or the total loss of a limb as the result of an injury that occurred while you were travelling, Woolworths Insurance pays a benefit of $25,000.
- Loss of income. If you lose the ability to work when you come home to Australia, which is the result of an injury you suffered while travelling, your multi-trip travel insurance pays a benefit to cover your lost income for up to 26 weeks, after the first 30 days of you returning to Australia. This benefit is paid up to the value of $10,000.
- Travel documents, credit cards and traveller’s cheques. If your travel documents, credit cards or traveller’s cheques are lost or stolen while you are travelling, Woolworths will pay a benefit of up to $5,000 to cover the replacement costs. This feature also protects your legal liability if the stolen items are used illegally.
- Stolen cash. If your cash is stolen from on your body while you are travelling, your multi-trip insurance pays a benefit or up to $250 to reimburse you for the loss. This includes cover for cash, bank notes, currency notes, postal orders or money orders.
- Insurance for luggage and personal effects. If your personal effects or luggage are stolen, lost or damaged while you are away, Woolworths Insurance pays a benefit of up to $10,000 for their replacement or repair.
- Cover for delayed travel expenses. If your scheduled transport is delayed for more than six hours, your travel insurance pays up to $200 per day for additional accommodation expenses, up to the total value of $2,000.
- Special events insurance. If you are travelling to a special event and your transport is delayed or unavailable, Woolworths Multi-Trip Travel Insurance pays a benefit of up to $5,000 for you to find alternative transport.
- Personal liability covers. If a negligent act or omission by you causes bodily injury or damage to property or other persons in the course of your journey, you are protected with up to $2 million of personal legal liability cover. This does not include events that occur as the result of your work, or while you are operating a vehicle.
- Rental vehicle excess. If you become liable to pay a rental vehicle insurance excess as a result of damage to or the theft of your hired vehicle, your multi-trip insurance includes a $5,000 benefit to cover the excess amount.
- Free children’s travel insurance. If you are travelling with dependent children or grandchildren, they are covered under your Woolworths Multi-Trip Travel Insurance at no extra cost.
With Woolworths Multi-Trip Travel Insurance, you are covered for multiple domestic and overseas trips, without having to complete an application or paperwork each time you travel. You just need to have completed each trip within 30 days.