Woolworths Mobile slices $15 off mobile plans
Save on Woolworths Mobile’s mid-range mobile plans for a limited time.
Woolworths Mobile very much sells its mobile services as a value proposition, and as such frequently runs promotions on single handsets or plan ranges. The MVNO’s latest plan deal sees a $15 discount on the base plan price of any of its "M" plans, excluding handset repayments. That brings the base plan price down from $50 per month to just $35 per month, with the deal good for the entire 24 month duration of the contract. All up, you’re looking at a very respectable $360 saving over the life of the plan. The savings deal runs from today until 4 April 2017.
The M Plan comes with unlimited standard national calls and texts, a total of 4GB of data and 150 international calling minutes to selected destinations. Woolworths Mobile provides its services on parts of Telstra’s 4G network.
The Woolworths Mobile M plan is available with the Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Oppo F1s, Oppo R9 Plus, Oppo R9s and Oppo R9s Plus. Some of those phones don’t attract handset repayments, so you could, for example pair the Galaxy S5 with a $35 M contract and pay no more. Although if you wanted, say, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you’d incur a $27/month handset repayment on top.
- UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs Kattar – start time and how to watch live in Australia
- Melbourne City FC vs Western United A-League: Start time, how to watch free
- BBL Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers: Start time and how to watch free
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist
- Can Anchorage bring crypto staking and DeFi to banks?
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals